Sup3rC10ud

4 hours ago, Y2J11 said:

It's good to have you back :)

I'll definitely use that Cody Rhodes just like last year. Great work buddy!

Excellent!

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep the content coming :D 

bro nice caws I remember last year you were  pumping out  great creations I have a request 
is there any chance you can make  Deonna Purrazzo,Mia yim ,trent 7,travis banks ,mark andrews

Edited by Hkgamez

15 hours ago, Hkgamez said:

bro nice caws I remember last year you were  pumping out  great creations I have a request 
is there any chance you can make  Deonna Purrazzo,Mia yim ,trent 7,travis banks ,mark andrews

I'll keep these folks in mind, but I am planning on bringing back maybe Mark Andrews at some point since I made him last year and still have the assets to re-create him. Trent Seven is another possibility as he's someone I've been interested in making.

QUICK UPDATE:
So I've been busy this week and I had other priorities. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am currently working on The Young Bucks as my next upload; both Matt & Nick Jackson. I will post an update on them once I feel they are worthy enough to have a screenshot for. I just haven't had the time to work on creations as much as I want too because of my current schedule. Stay tuned everyone! :)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Creation Showcase [WIP: The Young Bucks] [ Cody Rhodes / Tommaso Ciampa ]

That is music to my ears, waiting to switch from 2k18 to 19 as the Bucks are my tag champs and I want Undisputed Era to take the tiles off them in my first PPV on 19.

Edited by jimmyacon
  • Like 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Creation Showcase [WIP: The Young Bucks] [Cody Rhodes / Tommaso Ciampa]
On 10/16/2018 at 5:45 PM, jimmyacon said:

That is music to my ears, waiting to switch from 2k18 to 19 as the Bucks are my tag champs and I want Undisputed Era to take the tiles off them in my first PPV on 19.

Yup, hoping to improve them from last years game. I learned a lot since them so hopefully they meet your standards haha.

5 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Awesome work as usual, I love (and I have downloaded) all your 2k18 caws in general ;) 

Note A++ especially for the new NWA champion !

Bravo. 

Thanks for the continued support and thanks for the compliment! :D Hope to keep the content going strong again this year!

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 2:08 AM, Sup3rC10ud said:

WELCOME TO MY WWE 2K19 CREATION SHOWCASE

"Where dreams, becomes reality."

Thanks for making last year such a blast for me. I had a lot of fun creating the content for you guys to enjoy as well as for myself. Once again, I will be creating more content and I hope you'll all continue to support me as I always appreciate all the support I received thus far! For this year, I am planning on making more wrestlers, as well as making arenas. I am also planning on making more video showcases of my work to compliment with my showcases.

~Stay tuned everyone ;)

WRESTLERS

Tommaso Ciampa (UPLOADED 10/5/18)

20181005201423_2.jpg

10618_001.jpg

Includes 2 attires and a full move-set! Enjoy :)

Cody Rhodes (UPLOADED 10/10/18)

20181008182837_1.jpg

20181010001824_1.jpg

2 Attires (ALL IN '18 & Green) and a move-set! Enjoy :)

The Young Bucks (WIP)

Stay tuned for the next update.

ARENAS

Reveal hidden contents

Nothing to show, sorry :(

Hi man, your Ciampa and Cody are great. Waiting for YB, last year they were awesome too.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 6:13 PM, rBr said:

Hi man, your Ciampa and Cody are great. Waiting for YB, last year they were awesome too.

Thanks for the compliment and continued support! I'll try to post an update on the Young Bucks soon! 😁

• Too Sweet 1

@Sup3rC10ud This year I'll done again certainly all ROH and NJPW arenas and ppv :) it will be great will all the belts we can used (introduce certainly the NWA titles for your Cody ^^)

I plan to do Nick Aldis too, and a lot of ROH / WOH as last year. Great job again bro. Hope to see the Young Bucks !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, demhop said:

Hey, your caws are such amazing *-* .......  I'm almost excited for the Young Buck sneak peak :)

Thanks for the compliment and support! Can't wait to show everyone the Young Bucks soon!

3 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Sup3rC10ud This year I'll done again certainly all ROH and NJPW arenas and ppv :) it will be great will all the belts we can used (introduce certainly the NWA titles for your Cody ^^)

I plan to do Nick Aldis too, and a lot of ROH / WOH as last year. Great job again bro. Hope to see the Young Bucks !

Thanks for the support and yes, I will look forward to your Nick Aldis. We'll be able to do a proper recreation of Cody's and Aldis's match at ALL IN! :D 

• Too Sweet 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Creation Showcase [UPDATE 1: The Young Bucks] [Cody Rhodes / Tommaso Ciampa]

The Young Bucks UPDATE 1

Here is the first update for The Young Bucks. Here is a preview of their first attire:
20181024004842-1.jpg

Matt & Nick Jackson's attire is based on their ALL IN appearance. This is the closest I can get for the jacket sadly. Everything is a work in progress. Right now I am currently working on their second attire and doing some final touches. Thanks for the support thus far and stay tuned for the next update. :) 

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

10 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

The Young Bucks UPDATE 1

Here is the first update for The Young Bucks. Here is a preview of their first attire:
20181024004842-1.jpg

Matt & Nick Jackson's attire is based on their ALL IN appearance. This is the closest I can get for the jacket sadly. Everything is a work in progress. Right now I am currently working on their second attire and doing some final touches. Thanks for the support thus far and stay tuned for the next update. :) 

Love them ;), and I need them with Kenny O. !

Great work as usual, I need to post some pics of my caws on my thread too.

I'm working on Women of Honor at the moment and I just finished Brandi Rhodes and Sumie Sakai :)

Keep up the good work !

Cheers

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Love them ;), and I need them with Kenny O. !

Great work as usual, I need to post some pics of my caws on my thread too.

I'm working on Women of Honor at the moment and I just finished Brandi Rhodes and Sumie Sakai :)

Keep up the good work !

Cheers

Thanks! I hope to upload The Young Bucks soon! I also look forward to see your work.

• Thanks 1

Man Good work on your Cody you rock, did you used some of Defract's ressources for the Young Bucks, he got some perfect ones that he put on his google drive !

• Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 9:34 AM, Mista Li said:

Hey Sup3rC10ud excellent work so far, I have your Cody (even though I cant stand him IRL) and Nick and Matt are looking fantastic so far 😃

Keep up the good work..!

Thanks for the compliment and support! :)

12 hours ago, TerraNort17 said:

Man Good work on your Cody you rock, did you used some of Defract's ressources for the Young Bucks, he got some perfect ones that he put on his google drive !

Thanks for the compliment and support! I haven't used Defract's resources, didn't know he had some up for the public on Google Drive 😮! All the images here have been made and edited by me.

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Creation Showcase [UPLOADED: The Young Bucks / Cody Rhodes / Tommaso Ciampa]

Oh ok, go take a look on his twitter, the drive his pinned.

It is very useful, i used his Shibata ressources to make mine.

Otherwise, when did you planned to release the Bucks ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TerraNort17 said:

Oh ok, go take a look on his twitter, the drive his pinned.

It is very useful, i used his Shibata ressources to make mine.

Otherwise, when did you planned to release the Bucks ? 

Thanks! I will definitely take a look! For my Young Bucks, I just released them :)

20181028183801-2.jpg

Matt & Nick Jackson, The Young Bucks, have been uploaded! They include attires on their appearances at ALL IN and WrestleKingdom 12. Includes move-sets for both creations. I felt that they were completed enough to be released.so here they are. The CC tags are as follows:

#MATT JACKSON, #NICK JACKSON, #YOUNG BUCKS, #SUPERCLOUD

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

8 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Thanks! I will definitely take a look! For my Young Bucks, I just released them :)

20181028183801-2.jpg

Matt & Nick Jackson, The Young Bucks, have been uploaded! They include attires on their appearances at ALL IN and WrestleKingdom 12. Includes move-sets for both creations. I felt that they were completed enough to be released.so here they are. The CC tags are as follows:

#MATT JACKSON, #NICK JACKSON, #YOUNG BUCKS, #SUPERCLOUD

That's Perfect @Sup3rC10ud ;) thanks a lot for those guyz !

Incredible work as usual, I'll download them tonight and add them in my ROH/NJPW roster.

Who is your fifth caw you plan to create? :p

Cheers.

• Like 1