Sup3rC10ud

WELCOME TO MY WWE 2K19 CREATION SHOWCASE

"Where dreams, becomes reality."

Thanks for making last year such a blast for me. I had a lot of fun creating the content for you guys to enjoy as well as for myself. Once again, I will be creating more content and I hope you'll all continue to support me as I always appreciate all the support I received thus far! For this year, I am planning on making more wrestlers, as well as making arenas. I am also planning on making more video showcases of my work to compliment with my showcases.

~Stay tuned everyone ;)

WRESTLERS

The Hurricane (UPLOADED 6/24/19)

201810060018242345213213.jpg

20181006001824213213.jpg

2 attires (Royal Rumble '18 and Ruthless Agression era) and a full move-set with entrance.

Cody Rhodes UPDATE (AEW Double or Nothing) - 6/22/19
20181008182837-v2.jpg

20181006001824-1-v2-1.jpg

2 Attires (Double or Nothing & ALL IN). Has a new updated face texture. Enjoy :)

Tommaso Ciampa (UPLOADED 10/5/18)

20181005201423_2.jpg

10618_001.jpg

Includes 2 attires and a full move-set! Enjoy :)

Cody Rhodes (UPLOADED 10/10/18)

20181008182837_1.jpg

20181010001824_1.jpg

2 Attires (ALL IN '18 & Green) and a move-set! Enjoy :)

The Young Bucks (UPLOADED 10/28/18)

20181028183615-1.jpg

20181028183801-2.jpg

Two attires for both Matt & Nick Jackson based on ALL IN and WrestleKingdom 12 appearances. Includes move-set as well.

ARENAS

Nothing to show, sorry :(

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Community Creations
10 hours ago, ElDodderino said:

Glad to have you back! Loved your work in '18!

Thanks! Glad to be back and thank you for your continued support! :)

5 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Happy to see you're back! Let's hope this year brings you as much joy making caws as it did last year!!!

Thanks! Really glad to be back! Looking forward to your stuff too! Let's have some fun this year again! :D

• Thanks 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Community Creations (TOMMASO CIAMPA PREVIEW UP)
  • Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Community Creations (TOMMASO CIAMPA UPLOADED)

Update, I'll be bringing back my Cody Rhodes from WWE 2K18 as my second creation. Here is what I have so far:
20181006145221_1_2.jpg

I'll be going for the blonde Cody this time. Right now, I'm still working on the attires and fixing up the face morph and body customization a bit. Move-set and entrance is all finished. Stay tuned for more updates. :)

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Community Creations (CODY RHODES PREVIEW UP & TOMMASO CIAMPA UPLOADED)
On 10/4/2018 at 7:08 PM, Sup3rC10ud said:

is the cody rhoades on CC right now yours, because as same as last year i'd rather just have your version, very good likeness, i dabbled the first few days of release, and uploaded a Hollywood hogan and dx 98 HBK "warzone style" but havent really busted out with any creations yet.

Edited by wallybescotty

On 10/7/2018 at 2:41 AM, dokoham said:

will you make bobby lashley? 

We shall see, there's some other guys I wanna do first. I may or may not make my version of Lashley due to him already being in the game as upcoming DLC, so it kind of makes me not have the rush to create Lashley.

Quick update:
Still working on Cody at the moment. Struggling to grab good textures to use for Cody's attire, which I'm basing on his appearance at this past September's ALL IN show. I'm also currently in the process of reworking Cody's face. I'll post another update either later tonight or tomorrow.

I also want to add that I am going to be pretty busy this year with other things, so I'll try to keep content coming but I'm planning on spreading them out throughout the year so bear with me :).

• Thanks 1

CODY RHODES UPDATE #2

I have fixed Cody's face morph. It looks a lot better in my opinion and closer to his face in real life. Preview below.

20181006145221_1_3.jpg

Current status right now is working on the attires so stay tuned. ;)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Community Creations (CODY RHODES UPDATE #2 & TOMMASO CIAMPA UPLOADED)

20181010001824_1.jpg

Cody Rhodes, The American Nightmare, IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD on PC Community Creations!
He comes with two attires (ALL IN '18 & Green) and with a move-set. Had a lot of fun making him, so enjoy everyone! :)

CC HASHTAGS: CODY RHODES, CODY, SUPERCLOUD

• What? 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Community Creations (CODY RHODES UPLOADED & TOMMASO CIAMPA UPLOADED)

I've just been going back through my favourite 2k18 caws and finding them again on CC to see who made them, so I know who to look for on 2k19 CC. Just realised you made about half of them! Thank you, I find character mods a little daunting (sound and trons are eaiser) so these make a huge difference!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jimmyacon said:

I've just been going back through my favourite 2k18 caws and finding them again on CC to see who made them, so I know who to look for on 2k19 CC. Just realised you made about half of them! Thank you, I find character mods a little daunting (sound and trons are eaiser) so these make a huge difference!

Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed my CAWS from last year's game! I am planning on bringing back some of my CAWs last year and updating them, like Will Ospreay for example. Stay tuned for more new stuff this year as well! :)

ciampa and cody looks clean man, caw on pc is more better, even the logo looks so clean, do you plan to make some njpw guys like jay white and taiji ishimori too? Or maybe remake your tanahashi...btw great job buddy!!

2 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

ciampa and cody looks clean man, caw on pc is more better, even the logo looks so clean, do you plan to make some njpw guys like jay white and taiji ishimori too? Or maybe remake your tanahashi...btw great job buddy!!

Thanks! Lol yeah, I never finished my Tanahashi last year, might attempt at him again this year. I am planning on making some NJPW guys this year too.

• Like 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Creation Showcase [ Cody Rhodes / Tommaso Ciampa ]