Sup3rC10ud

12 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

If you take request, I'd suggest Fabian Aichner ;)

And good job on...everything lol

Lol thanks! I'll keep Fabian in mind for the next creations possibly. 

9 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

That's Perfect @Sup3rC10ud ;) thanks a lot for those guyz !

Incredible work as usual, I'll download them tonight and add them in my ROH/NJPW roster.

Who is your fifth caw you plan to create? :p

Cheers.

Thanks! Hmmm planning on making either Will Ospreay, Blake Murphy, or The Hurricane next. 

7 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Holy shit man, young bucks looks TOO SWEET, any chance you can made sanada & evil or tama & tanga loa? Need more team for NJPW universe

Haha thanks! I've been interested in making Sanada, Evil, and both Tama & Tanga Loa. I'll keep them in mind. 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sup3rC10ud Courage, I have just finished The Kingdom (Taven, O'Ryan and Marseglia) and KUSHIDA and Ryusuke Taguchi. 

I have updated my first post if you want to see those :) or let a comment ^^ 

I'm waiting your next creations with enthusiasm.

Cheers

• Like 1

Just a quick update, it's been a very busy week for me so sorry for the lack of updates. I'll be sure to post something soon once I am able to. Thanks for the support thus far everyone :)

• Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So.... I just uploaded an update to my Cody Rhodes CAW. HERE IT IS!
20181006001824-1-v2-1.jpg

Cody comes with 2 attires: one based on his appearance at AEW's Double or Nothing, and ALL IN. Since this is an update, I have changed up his attributes a bit and even changed his face texture, which I think looks better overall. Here's how it looks compared to my first upload of Cody:

20190622160739-1v2.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys the new updated CODY RHODES! :) 

#CODY RHODES V2  #DOUBLE OR NOTHING  #SUPERCLOUD

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Too Sweet 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Creation Showcase [Cody Rhodes DOUBLE OR NOTHING attire UPLOADED] [UPLOADED: The Young Bucks / Cody Rhodes / Tommaso Ciampa]

Stand back! There's a HURRICANE coming through!

20181006001824213213.jpg

Just uploaded The Hurricane! Comes with two attires, Royal Rumble '18 and Ruthless Aggression era. He also comes with a full move-set and entrance. Enjoy, he was a lot of fun to make and very fun to play as! :) 

#HURRICANE  #GREGORY HELMS  #SUPERCLOUD

• Like 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K19 Creation Showcase [NOW UPLOADED: The Hurricane & Cody Rhodes DOUBLE OR NOTHING attire] [CAWs: The Young Bucks / Cody Rhodes / Tommaso Ciampa]
  • 1 year later...