AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

I would also like to thank you, because you have given a lot to the community. Not only with your mods, but also with your helpfulness you have been a great asset to the community. Personally, I regret that, but I'm sure you did the right thing. Real life comes first. All the best for you and your family!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

Gutted, your work bringing Hogan to 2k19 was part of what inspired me to come out of retirement and start doing some PC modding, thanks for all you have done. All the best

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 3

@AznBlusuazn, I typed a big piece out for you last time when you semi-retired earlier this year. However, I would just like to add that with the mods you have released for this years game and for 2K18, a massive thank you for making my game so much better. You have definitely made a difference to the game. One could almost mistake you for a Dev they are that good.

A big loss to the modding community, but a well deserved rest and time to be with and take care of your family. Take care, Too Sweet!!, and *thumbs up*

• Like 1

I have only one Kid and nearly no time for modding or even gaming and you have 4 Kids. Unbelievable you managed this. Do you sleep sometimes? 

Thank you for everything you have done for this community and hope to see your around. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kim666 said:

I have only one Kid and nearly no time for modding or even gaming and you have 4 Kids. Unbelievable you managed this. Do you sleep sometimes? 

Thank you for everything you have done for this community and hope to see your around. 

I have one kid too and I share the same tought as you Kim. 😊

Back to the topic:

Thanks Azn for everything you've done so far, you did so much for the community and I can't be grateful enough to you  ;)  .

See ya soon mate. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the awsome job you have made for the community like a moderator and like a modder

Hope you have nice days in your new job 

Is it possible could you tell us how to open the 000c files of your mods to modify the tanned skin? They are the only ones we can't edit 

thanks

Edited by motishow

1 hour ago, motishow said:

Thanks for all the awsome job you have made for the community like a moderator and like a modder

Hope you have nice days in your new job 

Is it possible could you tell us how to open the 000c files of your mods to modify the tanned skin? They are the only ones we can't edit 

thanks

Use XPacker 2019. It can property decrypt the compression. 

• Like 3

On 11/9/2018 at 6:59 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

PLEASE READ 

Thanks.

Thank you for everything :) 

You did us all a great favor. I'll definately miss hearing your cheerful videos 😁

Take care of yourself and your family. I wish you all the best. Woooooo!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm really sad to see you stop modding. You've really been an asset to the community. Your tutorials and videos have really helped many people, myself included. The discoveries you have made and contributed towards such as muscles glitches, masking, etc has paved the way for better quality mods. 

Ultimately though, family comes first and I completely understand the concept of work life balance only too well as I am in the same boat. Best of luck with everything going forward, I hope the negativity you've mentioned does not overshadow the joy you've gotten out of modding over the years. 

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1