AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : [RETIRED - Read First Post]

AznBlusuazn

Hey everyone.  Welcome to my WWE 2k19 mods thread!

All my mods will be listed in my mods index --- [ LINK ]

It's just easier for everyone that way to have one place to go.  Enjoy!

• Like 10
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 3

• AznBlusuazn locked this topic
  • AznBlusuazn unlocked this topic

I have his entrance, victory, trons, separate slot, nameplates, menu, etc. working.  There are some moveset glitches.  Once that is corrected, he should be ready for release.

001_Punk1.png 

001_Punk2.png

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Full Port)

So pumped to try it out. It will be the first mod I ever import as a new PC gamer. Can’t wait to give it a shot! Thanks man!

Now to download the data editor and 2K+ tool...

5 hours ago, Sentz12000 said:

So pumped to try it out. It will be the first mod I ever import as a new PC gamer. Can’t wait to give it a shot! Thanks man!

Now to download the data editor and 2K+ tool...

Welcome to the pc gaming bro

11 minutes ago, Tarnathos said:

so are mods from the older series working in 2k19? In addition has someone tested if 2k19 pac files are working in 2k18?

Mods from older series work in 2k19, but their skin textures look tanned. Hopefully there will be a workaround .

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I guess I haven’t played the game enough to notice lol. Not sure. 

OK. Just to let you know, the Hogan Original Boa's are not crashing the entrances in 2k19.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tarnathos said:

so are mods from the older series working in 2k19? In addition has someone tested if 2k19 pac files are working in 2k18?

2k19 pac files don't work in wwe2k18

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, motishow said:

2k19 pac files don't work in wwe2k18

3 hours ago, Tarnathos said:

They wouldn't since the 2k19 character model files are in a new compression format not supported in WWE 2k18.

4 minutes ago, motishow said:

maybe if somebody knows how to decompress oodl files we can use the 2k19 pac files in wwek18

WrestleMinus will do it. It’s in the ST discord I believe. 

2 minutes ago, motishow said:

maybe if somebody knows how to decompress oodl files we can use the 2k19 pac files in wwek18

oodl files can be decompressed already. The textures and other objects will need to be repacked. Still a work in progress.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

oodl files can be decompressed already. The textures and other objects will need to be repacked. Still a work in progress.

how can these files be decompressed? I am quite struggeling with several tools.. is there a short guide somewhere?

3 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

WrestleMinus will do it. It’s in the ST discord I believe. 

wrestleminus can't decompress all files, i have tried to decompress ch13602 and there are two oodl files that can't be decompressed (110.oodl and 2580.oodl )

If you can decompress that files pls do it

Edited by motishow

CM Punk "Money In The Bank 2011" Remastered, Full Entrance/Victory Port, Pofo/Moveset, and Media Files all released.001_Punk_MITB11_Final.png

Video Preview:

YT_003_Punk_Returns_Thumb.png

Download links are in my Mods Index on the first post / my signature.  Enjoy!  😀

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AznBlusuazn’s WWE 2K19 Mods : CM Punk (Full Port) (RELEASED)

Ok, legitimately my first year buying on PC. I don’t know if it’s correct to ask how to install these mods here but can someone direct me to where the instructions may be located. Excited to figure out how and hopefully soon be able to contribute (3D modeler by trade). BTW, this is fantastic, can’t believe you got the entrance animations, music and trons to work!!

24 minutes ago, BronxBombers_CT said:

Ok, legitimately my first year buying on PC. I don’t know if it’s correct to ask how to install these mods here but can someone direct me to where the instructions may be located. Excited to figure out how and hopefully soon be able to contribute (3D modeler by trade). BTW, this is fantastic, can’t believe you got the entrance animations, music and trons to work!!

http://smacktalks.org/wiki

• Too Sweet 1