Any tools to mod matches in Universe mode? (WWE 2k18)

Piper

I started using the match editor on WWE 2k18+ in Exhibition which work pretty well but I realized it doesnt work in Universe mode. Is there any tools out there that can edit matches similar to WWE2K18+? I want to go out with a bang before I head into 2K19 lol

12 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

I started using the match editor on WWE 2k18+ in Exhibition which work pretty well but I realized it doesnt work in Universe mode. Is there any tools out there that can edit matches similar to WWE2K18+? I want to go out with a bang before I head into 2K19 lol

Hi, the only tool I know is a paid for tool called WWE 2K18 trainer, developed and sold by someone known as KG971. It has a ton of advanced match editing features, universe mode editing and myplayer career mode editing. You will find a YouTube page through a google search.

I am not sure, but once you hit Z to edit the show and go for match edit, it's a standard match edit screen which WWE 2k18+ shall work with. Have you tested wwe 2k18+ when you're on that screen. 

4 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

I am not sure, but once you hit Z to edit the show and go for match edit, it's a standard match edit screen which WWE 2k18+ shall work with. Have you tested wwe 2k18+ when you're on that screen. 

Yea i did that but nothing was change for the match but it do work in Exhibition.

14 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, the only tool I know is a paid for tool called WWE 2K18 trainer, developed and sold by someone known as KG971. It has a ton of advanced match editing features, universe mode editing and myplayer career mode editing. You will find a YouTube page through a google search.

Yea I came across his tool but he want so much money for it that I dont think its worth spending on at this point.

8 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Yea i did that but nothing was change for the match but it do work in Exhibition.

Yea I came across his tool but he want so much money for it that I dont think its worth spending on at this point.

Yes you are right. 

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:48 PM, UtlimatePiper said:

When I was using Cheat Engine a while back in Universe Mode, I was able to edit matches to some extent but not the full extent of what can be done in exhibition.  What exact match mods are you trying to do?

2 hours ago, Do The Dougie said:

When I was using Cheat Engine a while back in Universe Mode, I was able to edit matches to some extent but not the full extent of what can be done in exhibition.  What exact match mods are you trying to do?

A few matches like 4vs4 "War Games"  in HITC (Did this match in Exhibition). Also wanted to do a 4-way tag ladder match for the tag titles & use one of my created arenas for the Royal Rumble match but in Universe mode, its always locked to the default Royal Rumble arena

In Cheat Engine you can toggle the HITC structure on during the first few seconds of the match loading bar filling up and it will usually work for Universe mode in my experience, but the cell might have some glitches to it such as not being able to be climbed.  I'll go back to 2k18 later and check it out again just to be sure. 

The 4 way tag ladder match might be possible but would require you assigning the "teams" during the character select screen when you edit/create the match originally as an 8 man tag which you'd then mod into a TLC tornado later on during the loading screen.  I'll try that one too when I go back on the game if you're willing to take all the steps at character select and later during match load.

Sadly I have no experience with created arenas so that one I can't be of help on.

Anyway, how familiar are you with using CE though?  If I just tell you an address to use, do you know how to add it and change its value as needed?

• 2 weeks later...

Custom arena numbering I beleive start from 200. They are selected just like others when you are going through cheat engine. If confused one can create a show with his favorite arena so it will become available for selection.. Select it and check its number in cheat engine. 

In game arenas are like this 

Smackdown live : 0

Raw : 1

backstage : 78

Performance center i beleive is 70 etc.

Edited by sidkaramat

1 hour ago, sidkaramat said:

Custom arena numbering I beleive start from 200. They are selected just like others when you are going through cheat engine. If confused one can create a show with his favorite arena so it will become available for selection.. Select it and check its number in cheat engine. 

In game arenas are like this 

Smackdown live : 0

Raw : 1

backstage : 78

Performance center i beleive is 70 etc.

Can you not use Pozzum's 2K18+ match editor to do the same thing(s)? I'm looking to use my custom old school Royal Rumble arena as the main Royal Rumble arena for the game.

*EDIT: Sorry, realised this post was concerning universe mode. 

Edited by LordBarker