Camera angles

Starrcade_24

Nothing pains me more than working hours on graphics and layout for an arena only to see the same fixed camera angle throughout the match sans cutscenes. How hard is it for us to be able to rotate the arena around? For those of us old school fans who have a WWE logo glaring in our faces, we would like to see this available at some point. 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

I agree with you, its highly annoying. We should get variety of views to choose from, standard view, ringside, corner, commentators desk view (how they see the in-ring action), audience view, TV camera (to see cpu vs cpu matches as we see on tv), and more camera cuts (as was in SD2 - KYR) .. I really wonder why 2K doesnt improve on that.

The engine allows the player to run in any direction, so its not even like it has the same restrictions as say, FirePro which only allows for four-directional movement. There is no reason we dont have multiple camera angles.

Best would be sliders in option menu; how big of a move to breakaway for, how far to zoom out, in, zoom speed, pan angle +/-, maybe crowd scenes +/-, etc.

Edited by me man
spelling (crown ---> crowd)

• 6 months later...

This is my biggest gripe about the game and one of the reasons why I haven't purchased a game since 2k16. Im old school and I miss that old school feel of having a colorful stage set in the view during matches. It's not depressing because im not looking at a dark view of some fake robotic fans who are predetermined. I totally feel your pain but here's where I feel like the issue with that may come into play with rotating the camera. Unless the fans are 3D models, then they would have to have a side view of fans in the crowd and or have a separate crowd that may take up space. It is very pointless creating a stage when you dont see the damn thing during matches and while im at it let me bitch about one more thing. Do we really need a helicopter camera view when im the only gotdamn human playing in a multiman match? Why the hell does my screen have to be zoomed out to the point i need to see the gotdamn cpu fighting outside the ring when im inside. A lot of shit doesnt make since at all