Arena address?

me man

Hello, I thought it would be on here but I couldn't find it, I'm trying to figure out the address that controls what arena is used, I've found the following concerning alternate, normally locked arenas:

70- Performance Center
72- darkened arena
95- 2k arena
82- white background
25- dark white background
66- black backstage
67- hall backstage
78- normal backstage
83- free roam area
91- white screen test
92- nxt lighting test
93- no lighting test
96- great balls of fire

I believe the arenas are loaded by simply changing the value that points to what arena to load at the character select screen. Can anyone please tell me what that address is?

I can't believe no one has done this before. Well for those who haven't and would like to, now, or those who search in the future, I will post how I've learned to do it.

1- attach cheatengine

2- set up a match, at fighter select screen select match options, and change arena

3- read the arena value at 0012D020 or 0012D060

4- scan for the value found there

5- change the arena again

6- scan for the new arena value (value at 0012D020 or 0012D060)

7- from the now short list select the address xxxx0720 and change it as desired, this is the arena that will load

Also if you'll be doing this more than once before exiting the game, take the address xxxx81B0 from step 7 and use it's value for the first scan at the fighter select screen. The advantage is that you can run the first scan without changing the arena, so you only need to change it once on subsequent arena changes.

I think @pozzum had a tool that can swap those secret arenas. You really don't have to do any of that with IDing them. You can just look at objects in 3ds Max or look at the textures. Most arenas have titan_logo.dds textures that will tell you what's what. What we don't know yet is how to add more arenas without replacing. If you really wanted to use a lot of that stuff you could always inject the shdc into a different aentrance.pac, but there's so many moving parts that ties to an arena. (ringmats, ropes, aprons/led or not, stairs, floor mats, commentary tables and their location, stadium, crowd type, the barricade types and their geos, the stage geo which deals with clipping through objects, the stage geography types (sd, raw, classic RIW ramp, or a flat stage), video tron type, nameplates, show locators, the menu logos, the matchup screens, where the backstage trigger points are).

SMACKDOWN LIVE 0

RAW 1

NXT 2

205 LIVE 3

WWE PAYBACK 4

WWE BATTLEGROUND 5

MONEY IN THE BANK 6

SUMMERSLAM '16 7

CLASH OF CHAMPIONS '16 8

HELL IN A CELL '16 9

BACKLASH 10

SURVIVOR SERIES '16 11

WWE TLC: TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS '16 12

ROYAL RUMBLE 13

ROYAL RUMBLE - MODE 13

WWE FASTLANE 14

WRESTLEMANIA 32 15

EXTREME RULES 16

WWE MAIN EVENT 17

ELIMINATION CHAMBER - MODE 21

EMPTY ARENA W/ TABLE 23

WHITE BG ARENA 25

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 27

NXT TAKEOVER: BROOKLYN II 28

NXT TAKEOVER: THE END 29

NXT TAKEOVER: SAN ANTONIO 30

WCW NITRO 31

WCW HALLOWEEN HAVOC '98 32

WRESTLEMANIA 33 - DAY 33

RAW IS WAR '98 34

ROADBLOCK '16 35

WCW BASH AT THE BEACH 36

ECW ONE NIGHT STAND '06 37

NXT TAKEOVER: ORLANDO 38

NXT TAKEOVER 39

WCW / JAPAN SUPERSHOW I 40

SATURDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT XXIV 42

SUMMERSLAM '88 43

WWE LIVE '91 44

WRESTLEMANIA 33 - NIGHT 45

WRESTLEMANIA 33 - EVENING 46

RAW '16 47

SMACKDOWN '16 48

NXT '16 49

CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS I 50

WORLD CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING '86 51

WCW SATURDAY NIGHT '92 52

NO MERCY '16 53

SMACKDOWN '00 54

BLACK BACKSTAGE AREA 66

SMALL HALLWAY AREA 67

PERFORMANCE CENTER 70

MAIN MENU ARENA 72

BACKSTAGE BRAWL - RAW 78

WHITE BG ARENA 82

FREE ROAM BG 83

BASIC ARENA 91

BASIC RAW 92

BASIC RAW 93

BASIC RAW 95

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE 96

Edited by hovathagod32

I'll definitely check out those other arenas you mentioned, the rest sounds cool, but perhaps a little over my head. I just knew the Great balls of fire ID was 96 and found the addresses from there. As far as using more arenas, It seems to me like it could be possible, but if it was as easy as it would seem like it would be to me, then it probably would have been done, there's at least a byte to tell the arena ID, as to where it goes from there, a table, or straight to addresses, registers, etc. I have no idea.

Edited by me man
removed question / figured it out.