A trick to navigate Character selection menu much faster

Impaler

Since I added 102 wrestlers via AJ Lee glitch I am a bit annoyed (though I should feel thankful that this is available at all, and I do) when it comes to finding the right wrestler in the HUGE list of wrestlers that crams all the available wrestlers in one place.

So, when you select Divas and hit the X button you are taken to a list you can navigate using up/down arrows. But it is kind of slowly scrolling thru all the characters. Out of complete randomness I decided to also pull the analog stick in the same direction I was scrolling and the speed tripled or at least doubled! So if you feel like the wrestler you need is somewhere in the middle you press and hold the up arrow on the d-pad and after 1-2 seconds pull and hold the analog stick upwards to the maximum and the speed immediately picks up! :) Same with down.

I tried it on PS3 but I think it should also work on XBOX 360.

As Stone Cold often says - it's my way of making chicken salad out of chicken sh*t. :D

Edited by Impaler