How to detect downloadable content?

Vulch

So, I've got this problem. I have DLC installed on my game. I created a wrestler with a moveset and entrance and ext. I want to upload it, so my nephew can download it. But he hasn't bought DLC and doesn't plan on doing so. So I uploaded my CAW. It says "contains downloadable content". Okay, I edited the moveset and it still says it contains DLC when I upload it. I defaulted my moveset - still the same message appears. How can I detect what's downloadable attached to my CAW? I removed his Cena cap from the attire - still the same. I used generic clothes for him. Is there a DLC in an entrance? And what does the blue little square attached to the moves mean? Sometimes this square is attached to a move, but this move is not on the DLC list.

Edited by Vulch

14 hours ago, Vulch said:

So, I've got this problem. I have DLC installed on my game. I created a wrestler with a moveset and entrance and ext. I want to upload it, so my nephew can download it. But he hasn't bought DLC and doesn't plan on doing so. So I uploaded my CAW. It says "contains downloadable content". Okay, I edited the moveset and it still says it contains DLC when I upload it. I defaulted my moveset - still the same message appears. How can I detect what's downloadable attached to my CAW? I removed his Cena cap from the attire - still the same. I used generic clothes for him. Is there a DLC in an entrance? And what does the blue little square attached to the moves mean? Sometimes this square is attached to a move, but this move is not on the DLC list.

Hi, these are probably moves in the New Moves Pack, which is different from moves associated with DLC characters. For instance , Aleister Black's finisher , Black Mass comes with the NXT generation pack, and is not part of the NEW MOVES dlc pack.

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, these are probably moves in the New Moves Pack, which is different from moves associated with DLC characters. For instance , Aleister Black's finisher , Black Mass comes with the NXT generation pack, and is not part of the NEW MOVES dlc pack.

I copied this CAW, pressed default on my moveset and tried to upload him this a default moveset - still has some DLC.

12 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

Check Entrance, Victory and fan sign.

Thanks, man! Will check today, but is there any way to detect if entrance, victory or sign is downloaded. I don't use Hardy's or Kurts moves, signs, etc.

P.S. BTW thanks for your CAWs, downloaded a couple of them, great work.

Edited by Vulch