Has anyone been experimenting with 2580s???

hovathagod32

I've been on a lot of time constraints lately due to a surgery and losing a lot of files due to multiple drives crashing... but I've been trying to figure out why files where hair is not the base don't work when combining files to make a custom file. 

My example has been Wolfpac Sting's Jacket with Kevin Nash's hair animation.

Screen_Shot_2018-09-03_at_1.26.11_AM.png

The problem is that Kevin Nash has his animations in a different order. He has animations for his pants that come first then animation for hair. So messing around with this usually just crashes the game. Me and Bannock found these sets of files that each character has who has a 2580.... It seems to be the deciding factor for something working or not but we never really figured it out.

Here's Sting's file:

Screen_Shot_2018-09-06_at_11.48.17_PM.pn

And here's Kevin Nash's:

Screen_Shot_2018-09-06_at_11.49.13_PM.pn

These C_####  files seem to dictate whether or not something animates ((the 3 bytes prior to them seems to be the specific to each character. Maybe an ID of sorts. Each character has a different one, and it doesn't really matter when you swap/combine files and don't change them). When you swap something that has the same order that you want, it's very likely that you'll have a custom 2580, but I don't really understand them, because it's not in any type of order, and it seems that there's no other reference to these C_#### files anywhere else in the pach/shdc or even in the 2580 dat. So I was wondering if anyone else was experimenting and figured anything out?

• Like 1