Need Greg Valentine original files

drwho269

Did a few more!

Also installed 2 more mods but 1 didn't worked. Zeke I can't find him, I will check again in a few days.

Did a few more!

Also installed 2 more mods but 1 didn't worked. Zeke I can't find him, I will check again in a few days.

1 hour ago, drwho269 said:

Did a few more!

Did a few more!

I looked in the string sheet and I cant find the name ZEKE, so it can't appear in the game.

Hey, checked today, Zeke is finally in my game, the only thing is that he appears as "Big Rick" which is OK because I was thinking on giving him any random name.

I just wished I had more time to add more and to edit the Alt attire names.... which I still need to do. 

37 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

Hey, checked today, Zeke is finally in my game, the only thing is that he appears as "Big Rick" which is OK because I was thinking on giving him any random name.

I just wished I had more time to add more and to edit the Alt attire names.... which I still need to do. 

Hi, that's great. Hopefully the mods will all work in wwe 2k19 without any issues. Do you use your mods in universe mode ?

• Yes! 1

2 hours ago, drwho269 said:

Funny...

I set names to the attire, an 1 attire from Alberto Del Rio somehow appears as Alien 😂

I just gave color names an this came up

😂

Hi, 

Are the colour names you are using found on the WWE 2k18 string sheet ?