X-Packer 10 giving hard time editing entrances. Popup not showing up.

Impaler

Hey guys, I was editing all the CDLC character entrances to make them show up in the game. But thing is that X-Packer 10 is driving me nuts. I open up the save file as moveset and double click the slot I want. If I'm lucky the window pops up where I enter the numbers. But like after editing 13 entrances in a row that way. The entrance editing window where you enter the numbers just refuses to pop up. I click no matter how many times the window just does not show up, only the text changes into editing mode of slot number or filename or offset (regarding in which column I click). This is a bit crazy.

Restarting x-packer does not seem to help.

is there any other way to make the x-packer work as it should or does anyone know a hex location to change those entrance values in .moveset file?

I managed to find the sweet spot where you click it - it always shows up now. Guess this will make it work always now. You have to click right in the middle of the numbers in offset column.

-------

On a related note, I have set all the entrances of all CDLC characters to numbers of 346 at all 4 areas. These are values of Y2J which are in-game. However most of the characters still have their entrances bugged as I can't get in to creation mode. 4 of tcharacters I've stumbled upon that did pass and let me modify entrances though I entered identical values everywhere.  Should I keep going at it with random numbers or there is an explanation for this? @Red Rooster

Edited by Impaler

346 will only work if the moveset file you are using has the entrance set to easy. If the moveset has the entrance set to advanced then the entrance will bug out. Try injecting one of the 4 characters thats works moveset file into a slot that isnt working and it should work with the entrance set to 346

• Like 1

oh yeah! that's right. since I went thru WL game extracting movesets for the same superstars I have CDLC'ed to my game this must be what's causing it.

However I will go the easier route here. once I get the xbox 360 again I will launch WL game and set the easy entrance to the movesets that I like and then export them and inject again. :) thanks Red!

WL game has many great uses!

• 2 weeks later...