Injecting trons or gfx for a modded superstar

Arif1243

Hi i was trying to solve this problem on my own but i cant i have tried like for almost 20 times still didn't fixed it so asking the community for the help how to install gfx for a Modded superstar i saw and followed each and every step explained in wormie's tutorial but after installing either it doesn't show the gfx..[like gfx will not be played ] or struck near the camera cut [before the entrance starts a camera scene will be played in which the camera will be moving in the audience] and suddenly the game strucks Please Help...

14 hours ago, Arif1243 said:

Hi i was trying to solve this problem on my own but i cant i have tried like for almost 20 times still didn't fixed it so asking the community for the help how to install gfx for a Modded superstar i saw and followed each and every step explained in wormie's tutorial but after installing either it doesn't show the gfx..[like gfx will not be played ] or struck near the camera cut [before the entrance starts a camera scene will be played in which the camera will be moving in the audience] and suddenly the game strucks Please Help...

Hi, are you referring to a titantron or any of the other trons ?  Can you provide further information like the mod you are trying to install, the entrance file you are using etc. Could you upload the gfx  you are trying to install as a zip , so I could test in my game ?

48 minutes ago, Arif1243 said:

its Punk gfx from @HanleysFramer 
After i install the gfx much lagging occurs by which i should restart my system and same Happens untill i delete it from mods/pac/mov
after i delete the mov folder..the game runs normally..

I will look into this. Might be the size of the graphics file is large thereby hogging memory resources.

• Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, Arif1243 said:

its Punk gfx from @HanleysFramer 
After i install the gfx much lagging occurs by which i should restart my system and same Happens untill i delete it from mods/pac/mov
after i delete the mov folder..the game runs normally..

is it possible you could upload the graphics files as I can't find the links.