Need help with installing Tag Team_info

drwho269

Need help with installing Tag Team_info

I tried with CCT but something I did wrong and end up @#$%# my Tag Teams.

I need to know the proper way to do this.

A few examples of Teams that I need to install (of the top of my head are)

The Road Warriors

Demolition

NAO

Dudley Boyz

Brothers Of Destruction

Steiner Brothers

The Mega Powers

etc.... 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:26 AM, drwho269 said:

Anyone?

Please, I can't even Edit the tag teams, I tried a few times and the game shuts down. 

Hi, This is probably due to an incorrectly installed tag_team info file. The game will crash when it is probably trying to load invalid hex data. You might first probably have to delete your gamesave to fix this issue as the info data is stored in the game memory.

30 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

So I will have restart all over....

(I already have over 100 character MODS working....)

If I do, then, how do I know to set up this files (team_info) correctly?

Thank you.

If you have 100 character mods, then that's a lot of work reinstalling. I believe you are installing tag team info  using data editor and custom character tools? .  You also need to be careful you are not installing over the slot for an in-game tag team. Can I ask the steps you took when installing the tag info file ?

well right now after I RESET the game today Twice and failed to EDIT a team, I am in the process of uninstalling and then will have to redownload and install the game again. 

Yes, I was using CCT, clicked on Install Team_Info, clicked on Install. Every time it says that it was successful, but obviously something  I must have done wrong.

I even tried to look and even wrote down the numbers used by in game teams,  to avoid using these numbers/spots.  

13 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

well right now after I RESET the game today Twice and failed to EDIT a team, I am in the process of uninstalling and then will have to redownload and install the game again. 

Yes, I was using CCT, clicked on Install Team_Info, clicked on Install. Every time it says that it was successful, but obviously something  I must have done wrong.

I even tried to look and even wrote down the numbers used by in game teams,  to avoid using these numbers/spots.  

Did you reset by deleting your save folder or verifying integrity of files through steam ?

4 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

verifying integrity STEAM.

Installing now : 54%...

Verifying through steam will replace missing or modified game files, but will not affect the gamesave, which you will need to delete also.

I thought that now that I did Uninstall the game it would solve everything.... am I right? 

70% now.

Anyway, what steps should I follow to do insert the Team_Info correctly?

I'm thinking on doing this before I start installing all the other MODS.

Like maybe installing only Pofos/Movesets for Tag Teams and their Team_Info before everything else.

Just need to be sure, please if you can, can you give me a Step by Step instructions. (and/or link to a video on this) I have search everywhere and can't find one on this.

(one that actually explains how)

8 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

I thought that now that I did Uninstall the game it would solve everything.... am I right? 

70% now.

All mod installation  data is stored on the save files under Programfiles/steam/userdata

First you need to install each mod in the tag team by opening the Pogo and moveset for each in Data editor and clicking on install with CCT.

Then you will need to load the tag info in data editor and install with CCT as well, rather than install directly through CCT.

You need to delete your save data as it will still hold the invalid tag info data .

OK, Just installed the game, Deleted the Save Data to be sure.

Agreed to the terms.... 

(game built a new save game) 

Are files the same on CCT than on 2K18+? 

Or do I need to reformat? 

21 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

OK, Just installed the game, Deleted the Save Data to be sure.

Agreed to the terms.... 

(game built a new save game) 

Are files the same on CCT than on 2K18+? 

Or do I need to reformat? 

Files are the same. As I mentioned before, open up data editor, import the team info file into it and install through CCT from there.

After a few tries I was "successful" in having the game recognize The Dudley Boyz and The New Age Outlaws.

Then I set a match.... and match do NOT load. :(

I try 3 more times.... still no luck.

The CH files are in the CH directory. 

Pofo, Moveset and Team Info installed.

What am I missing? 

1 hour ago, drwho269 said:

After a few tries I was "successful" in having the game recognize The Dudley Boyz and The New Age Outlaws.

Then I set a match.... and match do NOT load. :(

I try 3 more times.... still no luck.

The CH files are in the CH directory. 

Pofo, Moveset and Team Info installed.

What am I missing? 

Have you rebuild the chunk0.def using the option in CCT. Also delete the chunk0.arc file.

Make sure the Wrestler IDs for the .pac, .pofo and .moveset files match. Install them all via CCT (make sure you have updated CCT to the latest version, too!). Install the .pac files while the game isn't running, then start the game and install the .pofo, .moveset and .team_info.

If you follow the steps in the Installing Mods Wiki entry step-by-step, it should work, as long as your .pac, .pofo and .moveset files are in order and the .moveset (and .team_info) files have entrance and victory animations set that you actually have in your game (some .moveset or .team_info files may be set to use modded animations, etc.. you can check them and change them if needed with Data Editor - again, ensure you have the latest version of the tool).

3 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Make sure the Wrestler IDs for the .pac, .pofo and .moveset files match. Install them all via CCT (make sure you have updated CCT to the latest version, too!). Install the .pac files while the game isn't running, then start the game and install the .pofo, .moveset and .team_info.

If you follow the steps in the Installing Mods Wiki entry step-by-step, it should work, as long as your .pac, .pofo and .moveset files are in order and the .moveset (and .team_info) files have entrance and victory animations set that you actually have in your game (some .moveset or .team_info files may be set to use modded animations, etc.. you can check them and change them if needed with Data Editor - again, ensure you have the latest version of the tool).

I started installing with CCT but didn't work for me, so I started again with 2K18+.

So far I have a mix of some working and some NOT working... Even when most of the MODS worked perfect last time around. 

(before I decided to try to install Team_Info files) 

It is a long way for me, is probably going to take me like a week to get them ALL back.... hopefully most of them working. 

Although I have a hunch that Team_Info files might not work for me... :( 

59 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

I started installing with CCT but didn't work for me, so I started again with 2K18+.

So far I have a mix of some working and some NOT working... Even when most of the MODS worked perfect last time around. 

(before I decided to try to install Team_Info files) 

It is a long way for me, is probably going to take me like a week to get them ALL back.... hopefully most of them working. 

Although I have a hunch that Team_Info files might not work for me... :( 

You will need to change the team info id for some of the team-info files when you load them in Data Editor. Then you click on INSTALL TEAM_INFO VIA CCT. 

16 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You will need to change the team info id for some of the team-info files when you load them in Data Editor. Then you click on INSTALL TEAM_INFO VIA CCT. 

I will try again later, my priority now is to have my MODS working again.

Even without the Team_Info files, although with them the game appears more complete. (I think)

I try again, this time..... Hooorraayyy!

Thank you guys!

I finally manage to make it work, but I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help.

Thank You! 

Of course, I'm in the process of reinstalling ALL the MODS.... this is going to be a while.

I still have over 80 (or so) MODS to install.

Question: Are there anymore Team_Info files?

Ex: Demolition, Wild Samoans, Powers Of Pain etc....?