FINALLY! "Ring Exit" on/off toggle ANYTIME during Battle Royals!

Do The Dougie

Some of you may know that in recent times they made it very difficult to do certain types of rule modifications for matches, and for some crazy reason if you switch your Battle Royal to pins/submissions you still are just stuck in the ring even with some of the custom match tools floating around.

For those who use Cheat Engine, you can now turn ring out ON or OFF at ANY TIME during any match!!!   For those NOT using it yet, go grab it because it's FREE and amazing!  I'm pretty sure this static address will work for anybody with the most recent game version, but if I'm wrong I can try to guide you how to find it by hand. 

The address to load up in Cheat Engine is: 142782DDC

You'll want to make sure the display type is either Byte or 2 Bytes.  The value can be toggled between 0 and 1 on the fly during a match or when the match is loading, where 0 lets you leave the ring and 1 traps you in the ring during ANY match.  Be warned if you leave the ring during an "over the top rope" battle royal, you'll eliminate yourself.  lol

Here's the code for your CE script if you just want to grab it here:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="26">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>7</ID>
      <Description>"RingOut 1=off 0=on"</Description>
      <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="142782DDC"/>
      <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
      <Address>142782DDC</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

If anyone needs more help or has questions, let me know and I'll try to answer.  Soon I will also release some other interesting match mods and wrestler team assignments (to make crazy lopsided handicap matches or 2v2v2v2, etc...) once I do more testing on those.  I think I also have a big 4v4 Elimination Chamber match in the works for CE which is a lot of fun.  I believe my methods will also avoid the "zombie" opponent problem some other match mods suffer from when there are a lot of guys in the match. 

I've always preferred the freedom of using Cheat Engine as opposed to using programs/trainers other people make because you can learn a lot along the way and come up with things for some games that others may never think of.  Hope you guys feel the same, and enjoy!

Edited by Do The Dougie
  • Like 2
  • Woo 1

• 5 weeks later...

I managed to do a 4 vs 4 "War Games" type match with HIAC using match editor in WWE 2K18+. It was a cpu controlled match but they all scare to leave the ring since I also enabled Falls Count Anywhere lol. Im interesting to see  what you come up with since I like to see those type of matches be more enjoyable. Same with 2vs2vs2 tag matches