Problems after modding

YeOldFartGamer

Has anyone encountered a problem after adding chars via the modding tools and emptying chunk0.arc and rebuilding the .def file where when you try to play them, the matches either won't load or take hours to do so? Is it just my PC or am I doing something wrong? The game loads fine, it's just when I try to make a match using modded chars it gets stuck.

25 minutes ago, YeOldFartGamer said:

Has anyone encountered a problem after adding chars via the modding tools and emptying chunk0.arc and rebuilding the .def file where when you try to play them, the matches either won't load or take hours to do so? Is it just my PC or am I doing something wrong? The game loads fine, it's just when I try to make a match using modded chars it gets stuck.

Hi, This is probably due to the id of the character pac file being different from the ID of the pofo and moveset file you have installed. Can you possibly list the mods that don't load in your game when selected ?