Help! Modded Superstars entrence's not working

BiTu_22

So i have installed superstars in wwe 2k18. And a month or two ago every thing worked fine. But after a while some of them don't have their entrence's such as CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio etc. And i would really appreciate it if some one can help me trough this problem. Thanks :D

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:51 AM, Jovanco22 said:

So i have installed superstars in wwe 2k18. And a month or two ago every thing worked fine. But after a while some of them don't have their entrence's such as CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio etc. And i would really appreciate it if some one can help me trough this problem. Thanks :D

Hi, have you sorted out this problem ?

2 hours ago, Jovanco22 said:

No. Do you have the same problem? 

No, just trying to see If I can help out. If I may ask, what tools do you use to installed mods in your game ?

10 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

No, just trying to see If I can help out. If I may ask, what tools do you use to installed mods in your game ?

I used cheat engine and everything worked perfectly until one they some of them didn't have entrances i tried to fix it by installing them again but it didn't work. Even reinstalled the game but again didn't work. When i for example play championship matches and thy are the champion the first superstar will enter and the game just freezes there showing the crowed all the time.