Found a glitch - cause K.O. with a breaking point move

Impaler

Hey guys, after playing with Mick Foley last evening I noticed I was able to K.O. my opponent with a Mandible claw breaking point move. Well actually I lied a bit - not with that move but with a kick which followed right after I let go of the breaking point move.

This is what I done exactly. Started a 1 on 1 match with match set to Quick. Beat up my opponent to red/orange color with a few running moves and dives. Then I performed a Mandible Claw breaking point submission and I kept bashing the buttons while CPU was slowly escaping from the move and right after the breaking point bar became empty I simply performed an angry stomp and the ref. called for a K.O.

I tried it for 5 more times and it worked each time. The goal is to immediately hit the opponent with a ground strike after you let him out of a breaking point move. Will test today with other submission moves too. Kind of fun glitch tbh, I like that a lot since I love to win all my matches with a K.O. rather than pin/sub. Adds more unpredictability.

Worked: worked with a steiner recliner, mandible claw so far

Did not work: sharpshooter (takes too long to release from sharpshooter and deliver a kick)

Edited by Impaler