Can't use specific teams together in Universe Mode

trioxin1331

I replaced American Alpha with the Dudley Boyz and everything works fine until they match against the Hardy Boyz in Universe mode, the game gets about halfway down the loading bar then just stays there indefinitely not moving.

The teams both work as individuals and work fine against other teams, just NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER IN UNIVERSE MODE (Outside universe mode I can play the match okay) 

I have been tearing my hair out for hours trying everything that I can think of, and I'm totally at a loss, does anyone know what I may be missing? 

Hm. Very odd. Did you replace the actual characters of gable and Jordan with the Dudleys or just the team? If it's the latter, try adding the Dudleys in a different team slot. If it's the former, try restoring the originals and see if they work against the Hardys in Universe mode.

I replaced Gable and Jordan individually with Bubba and D-Von and then changed the Team Info In-Game manually

I've managed to get the match to load finally by replacing the .PAC files with the original Gable and Jordan files (I'm using LeonRick's Dudley mod) and it's not the entrance attires as they load fine in other matches and when I delete them I still get the same issue

- - - FIXED - - - 

So if i walk away and give the game about 20 minutes it will EVENTUALLY load into the match (I DO NOT have any problems like this with the same match in Exhibition), could it be some strange bug when loading LeonRick's Dudleys .Pacs together in Universe mode? as the 2k17 Dudleys Defaults load fine

Edited by trioxin1331

2 hours ago, trioxin1331 said:

I replaced Gable and Jordan individually with Bubba and D-Von and then changed the Team Info In-Game manually

I've managed to get the match to load finally by replacing the .PAC files with the original Gable and Jordan files (I'm using LeonRick's Dudley mod) and it's not the entrance attires as they load fine in other matches and when I delete them I still get the same issue

- - - FIXED - - - 

So if i walk away and give the game about 20 minutes it will EVENTUALLY load into the match (I DO NOT have any problems like this with the same match in Exhibition), could it be some strange bug when loading LeonRick's Dudleys .Pacs together in Universe mode? as the 2k17 Dudleys Defaults load fine

Sounds like it. Perhaps certain object used possibly in certain object slots are causing it. One could only figure it out via an extensive trial and error, I guess, unless the objects are arranged in a way that doesn't work well in 2k18.