WWE Wrestlemania 35 on CC (Show) & GFX

neverfalldown

The style and images you see in the arena are based off the images used in the press conference. I am a professional graphic designer, so it was fairly easy to extract the images and find which ones they used, and color matched everything. But, to save you time, I created a concept arena for Wrestlemania 35 at the MetLife Arena in New Jersey. There's a few slight things that are changed like the GFX you see on the Apron and Trons, but other than that kept true to the reference images from the Press Conference. As an added bonus, if you want to go and create your own, or change a few things around to your liking, then I will be linking the Asset Photoshop folder that I have. Download the SHOW on Community Creations and get all the images in-game, or be like me and modify it to your liking. 

P38Bs7s.png

SjW5lR8.png

psKTDYK.png

i3ChW1E.png

& A

There is custom LED Panel graphics too. Just when I was shooting screenshots of the arena, I previously was deleting files from Image Manager to fix a few corruptions, and deleted the LED Ring Post image. But, it's in the arena available in the WRESTLEMANIA 35 Show & Arena. Go download it now!!!! Freaking love this arena. Mega show!!! Love the feel.

WWE WRESTLEMANIA 35 Photoshop Design Folder: https://mega.nz/#F!je51xTBC!wITE5VGwWUQpsYi8lwisUg

• Like 2