Trying to DL & Install RAD TOOLS--Trojan Virus?!?!

d-fish

Hey guys. I'm running Windows 10/64-bit & I was trying to download RAD Tools to convert mp4's to bk2's... but every time I try to download the latest version, my Windows Virus Detection detects the .exe as a Trojan/Virus. I managed to download & install a slightly older version from VideoHelp.com, and it was unable to convert the files--it acts as though the bk2 codec is not installed. I assumed that when I installed the program, the codec would install, but what the heck do I know? Any ideas what the hey-hey is going on? Anyone else ever had that problem? Here's the link I'm trying to download RAD Tools from: http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

So completely and utterly confused... as usual...

Okay, I managed to get the older version of RAD Tools to work for converting AVI's to BK2's... So, no help needed, I guess. However, that still doesn't really explain why the latest versions are being detected as Trojan/Viruses or having Trojan/Viruses...

So, completely random.