What match mods work and are worth trying with Data Editor?

Do The Dougie

I was really excited to find that we can mod matches like I used to do with Gameshark back in the PS2 SVR days, because that used to allow us to EXIT the ring during 6 man pinfall battle royals.  That option doesn't work in WWE 2018 when I make a match mod with Data Editor.  The game IGNORES the fact that I've turned ON the ability to exit the ring, and all 6 to 8 guys are still crammed inside the ring even though it's a pinfall match, which makes no sense to me.

I attempted a workaround that would change an 8 man Ladder match into basically the same type of match by modding pins and submissions ON in data editor for the ladder match, and turned ON eliminations... (this would accomplish essentially the same 6-8 man elimination WITH ring-exit on) but no matter what happens the FIRST pinfall ends the match even with Elimination turned on.

Part 1 (and most important) of my question is HOW can I force the game to actually accept ring exit being turned on in a pinfall battle royal?  (or force the multi man Ladder match to recognize Elimination instead of 1 fall?)

Part 2 of my question is, what match mods are even worth trying and actually work?  Has anybody found a reason to use the match modifier?  What kind of fun matches CAN be made, that the game will actually recognize and accept?

Edited by Do The Dougie

If anyone else could chime in, that would be awesome.  I have a hard time believing I'm the only person here to ever try match mods...

Anyway I have an update for anyone interested!  After many experiments, I did find something interesting you can do.  Make a royal rumble match with Last Man Standing and First Blood and "Finisher Match" all turned on.  Turn OFF over-the-top eliminations.  The rumble will end after something like 8 to 10 eliminations, but it's insanely fun and fast paced once you get the hang of how to survive in that match!

Alternatively, if you leave over-the-top elimination turned ON, the match will go a lot longer as long as you are mostly eliminating people over the rope in the early goings.  The thing is, once you finally eliminate something like 8 to 10 guys with either Last Man, Blood, or Finisher Match win conditions... THEN the match ends and you win.  Anytime you eliminate one of the opponents with any of those modded in conditions, that opponent will remain knocked out in the ring for a LONG time and then eventually just hang around at ringside.  Meanwhile, the normal over the rope elims still exit normally.  It's like the game just knows to end and let you win as soon as too many characters are just hanging around at ringside or dead on the matt.  lol  It's really interesting to play around with this and try to do mostly over the rope eliminations for the first half or so of the rumble (while avoiding being hit with ANY finisher yourself or you lose!) and then start busting out the finisher/blood/last man eliminations toward the end.

Sadly, I could NOT get KO or pins/subs to work in the rumble.  Also could not find any way to allow ring exit either, no matter what config I used.

Who else has found some good match configs that work?

Edited by Do The Dougie

You could use WWE 2K18+ match edit function and inject 2v2v2 match, Just do a 3 v 3 match and then edit the teams so each team only have 2 members of it. You could have Hardys vs Edge and Christian vs Dudleyz in a TLC match.