neverfalldown

Was looking through Community Creations to find some more NXT Takeover Shows that are out of the ordinary to add into my Universe Mode where RAW, SMACKDOWN, NXT, and GLAM (all Women's Division from RAW, SD, NXT compete) and came across the original NXT Takeover: Tokyo Arena and Logo, only to be disappointed that it was not fully complete, just NXT Takeover Toronto without no effort to present a mega scale PPV that would be Tokyo. So, I created a mega scale NXT Takeover Tokyo Arena that is available. The logo was downloaded from CC. 

This is literally the best (and only complete) NXT Takeover: Tokyo that you will find on CC.

Heres a preview. Also included a few previews of the WWE WORLD PURE Championship too (that I Created) (available on CC too). 

NXT Takeover: Tokyo - Tags | NXT Takeover, Tokyo or search for rmartinnavidad as creator.

WWE World PURE Championship - Tags | WWE Pure

3UsXoVI.png

zOvXwiR.png

38h9jKq.png

dXGzJfI.png

7u5Ueyf.png

4c1elXW.png

vjk3Vga.png

1Fl8VSq.png

(The Gorillaz of Destiny vs The Briscoes (c) for the NXT Tag Team Championships) 

FqLomiy.png

8vhmDw3.png

5dwu8Kr.png

XwhkySR.png

Bp3m4zh.png

wgPkb5b.png

BBIW836.png

With this card, I just included the the WWE World PURE Championship (Cody Rhodes) into the mix. I typically use it across all brands including NXT. Cody  Rhodes ended up being the champion and being assigned to NXT and Smackdown, plus is currently in Japan in Real Life so it just made it cool to see a Main Card Title defended on an NXT Show. 

9eBfwxl.png

3OiBxqd.png

The WWE World Pure Championship is available of download too. 

5Z1UmQQ.png

Match: Kenny Omega vs Velveteen Dream vs Kota Ibushi vs Cody Rhodes (c) in a PURE Rules - Fatal Four Way (20 Minute Iron Man, Falls Count Anywhere, Extreme Rules Match). 

Jyi3Kc6.png

vA35F58.png

vMyn369.png

NXT Takeover: Tokyo Match Card

1. The Gorillaz of Destiny vs The Briscoes - NXT Tag Team Championships

2. ACH vs Rodrick Strong (c) vs No Way Jose vs Ricochet - NXT Television Championship in an Extreme Rules 4 Way Dance

3. Lars Sullivan vs Okada (c) - NXT North American Championship

4. Kota Ibushi vs Kenny Omega vs Velveteen Dream vs Cody Rhodes (c) - WWE World Pure Championship in a PURE Rules Fatal Four Way

5. Tessa Blanchard vs Taya Valkyrie (c) - NXT Women's Championship

6. Lacey Evans vs Toni Storm - Normals Match

7. Eric Young vs Alestier Black vs James Storm vs Johnny Gargano (c) - NXT World Championship

Promos, was a bunch of people who are in NJPW that showed up on the card. Wanted to keep the authentic feel of Japan flavor.