2K18 Retro Undertaker with Paul Bearer / Retro Kane with Paul Bearer entrance

BlindedByTheGrace

Preamble

Hi everyone.

I believe you have discovered at some point certain entrances with managers have special attributes. For instance :

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman

Rusev and Lana

The Miz and Maryse

The Authors of Pain with Paul Ellering.

You will notice that When Paul Heyman is selected as Brocks manager, The Brock with Paul Heyman entrance is used instead of the Brock Lesnar entrance with a manager behind . If a different character is selected as his manager, the normal entrance will be used. This will still be the case if the character ID hex was modified in the entrance file. 

In WWE 2k17, The Finn Balor character had a different entrance used when the Demon Character option was selected. (The main character was 57602 and the Demon Character is 57612).

The data which controls these attributes  in the evtdata.pac file  located in the pac/evt folder. Modifying this file also allows you to use a different entrance for an alternate attire. I will put up a tutorial on the evtdata file within the next few days.

FIX FOR THE RETRO UNDERTAKER /PAUL BEARER  AND RETRO KANE /PAUL BEARER ENTRANCE.

These entrances are in the game but not assigned to the Undertaker and Kane as Paul Bearer  has been removed from the game . I used the 2k16 Paul Bearer character pac which I renamed to ch74402.pac, modified the data in  the evtdata.pac file. Paul Bearer is set as the manager for both characters using data Editor. 

Both characters will now have separate entrances when Paul Bearer is selected as their manager. 

https://streamable.com/hojkn

Retro Undertaker with Paul Bearer

https://streamable.com/w1tbw

Retro Kane with Paul Bearer

https://mega.nz/#!dzwXnITa!i7_4MIxVqU1M69gKMfeMv9ZxirbvCN2ceN6B91IqW9Y

Retro Undertaker / Kane modified files.

Note : To test the option of using a different entrance for an alternate attire, I tested with the ported Hogan's pac id (47502) and 47512. If you are using both slots in your game for the Hogan pacs, you will notice the 47512 pac slot has the 2002 Hogan entrance while the 47502 pac using the Retro Hogan entrance. I will remove these later on, just for experimental purposes.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

11 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Preamble

Hi everyone.

I believe you have discovered at some point certain entrances with managers have special attributes. For instance :

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman

Rusev and Lana

The Miz and Maryse

The Authors of Pain with Paul Ellering.

You will notice that When Paul Heyman is selected as Brocks manager, The Brock with Paul Heyman entrance is used instead of the Brock Lesnar entrance with a manager behind . If a different character is selected as his manager, the normal entrance will be used. This will still be the case if the character ID hex was modified in the entrance file. 

In WWE 2k17, The Finn Balor character had a different entrance used when the Demon Character option was selected. (The main character was 57602 and the Demon Character is 57612).

The data which controls these attributes  in the evtdata.pac file  located in the pac/evt folder. Modifying this file also allows you to use a different entrance for an alternate attire. I will put up a tutorial on the evtdata file within the next few days.

FIX FOR THE RETRO UNDERTAKER /PAUL BEARER  AND RETRO KANE /PAUL BEARER ENTRANCE.

These entrances are in the game but not assigned to the Undertaker and Kane as Paul Bearer  has been removed from the game . I used the 2k16 Paul Bearer character pac which I renamed to ch74402.pac, modified the data in  the evtdata.pac file. Paul Bearer is set as the manager for both characters using data Editor. 

Both characters will now have separate entrances when Paul Bearer is selected as their manager. 

https://streamable.com/hojkn

Retro Undertaker with Paul Bearer

https://streamable.com/w1tbw

Retro Kane with Paul Bearer

https://mega.nz/#!dzwXnITa!i7_4MIxVqU1M69gKMfeMv9ZxirbvCN2ceN6B91IqW9Y

Retro Undertaker / Kane modified files.

Note : To test the option of using a different entrance for an alternate attire, I tested with the ported Hogan's pac id (47502) and 47512. If you are using both slots in your game for the Hogan pacs, you will notice the 47512 pac slot has the 2002 Hogan entrance while the 47502 pac using the Retro Hogan entrance. I will remove these later on, just for experimental purposes.

wow awesome job 😮 

• Like 1

Interesting find, @squaredcirclefan! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! Once again, you seem to have solved one of the game's last remaining puzzles. We are getting closer and closer with understanding the structure.. Hopefully we can, at some day, say the same for the entrance music and renders...

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Interesting find, @squaredcirclefan! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! Once again, you seem to have solved one of the game's last remaining puzzles. We are getting closer and closer with understanding the structure.. Hopefully we can, at some day, say the same for the entrance music and renders...

Hi, Thanks. Hopefully we will be able to figure out the music and render issue at some point.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Thanks for sharing your discover, I tried using the "evt_data.pac" you posted on this topic for different Hogan entrance using 47502 and 47512 but both are using the same entrance in my game :( .

I already have the prop files on my "evt" folder (both modern and retro entrance).

Can you please send me modded "evt_data.pac" containing Hogan data to test those two different entrances for the same slot?

Thanks

Edited by Thunder72

8 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Thanks for sharing your discover, I tried using the "evt_data.pac" you posted on this topic for different Hogan entrance using 47502 and 47512 but both are using the same entrance in my game :( .

I already have the prop files on my "evt" folder (both modern and retro entrance).

Can you please send me modded "evt_data.pac" containing Hogan data to test those two different entrances for the same slot?

Thanks 

Hi, can I ask what the evt for the modern Hogan entrance is in your game ? is it 595 ? That's the entrance ID used by @AznBlusuazn in His Hogan mod.

18 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, can I ask what the evt for the modern Hogan entrance is in your game ? is it 595 ? That's the entrance ID used by @AznBlusuazn in His Hogan mod.

I used Azn ones:  "00463_HH_Modern_Ent.pac" and "00412_HH_Retro_Ent.pac"

Edited by Thunder72

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, can you use this one instead. I have changed the alternate Hogan entrance to 463.

https://mega.nz/#!kqhACChL!RnNCu-wi39RVBuvPyPGY1t6qglWmA3p57ADxIBaEITM

Yep, I'm trying it now. thank you so much.

I'll be back in a few minutes for the results. ;)

No, unfortunately it's stll the same entrance (modern one) for all the 4 attires I have for Hogan.

Maybe I missed something..

Edited by Thunder72

10 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

Yep, I'm trying it now. thank you so much.

I'll be back in a few minutes for the results. ;)

No, unfortunately it's stll the same entrance (modern one) for all the 4 attires I have for Hogan.

Maybe I missed something..

let me get something right. Does the 47502 pac use the modern Hogan entrance 463 ?

Which slot do you have retro Hulk installed in ?

11 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

let me get something right. Does the 47502 pac use the modern Hogan entrance 463 ?

Which slot do you have retro Hulk installed in ?

I got 4 attires for him:

- "ch47502_Hogan_POW_Ring"

- "ch47504_Hogan_POW_Intro"

-  "ch47512_Hogan_POW bandana_Ring"

- "ch47514_Hogan_POWbandana_Intro"

- "ch47522_Hogan02beard_Ring"

-"ch47524_Hogan02beard_Intro"

- "ch47532_Hogan_Modern_Ring"

-"ch47534_Hogan_Modern_intro"

No retro Hogan installed, they're all in the same slot.

They ALL use "463" motion entrance (maybe an outdated moveset file used by Azn by that time) , now the updated data editor shows "tyler breeze NXT" as his motion if I try to open the Hogan moveset file

Edited by Thunder72

2 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

I got 4 attires for him:

- "ch47502_Hogan_POW_Ring"

- "ch47504_Hogan_POW_Intro"

-  "ch47512_Hogan_POW bandana_Ring"

- "ch47514_Hogan_POWbandana_Intro"

- "ch47522_Hogan02beard_Ring"

-"ch47524_Hogan02beard_Intro"

- "ch47532_Hogan_Modern_Ring"

-"ch47534_Hogan_Modern_intro"

They ALL use 463 motion entrance (maybe an outdated moveset file used by Azn by that time) , now the updated data editor shows "tyler breeze NXT" as his motion if I try to open the Hogan moveset file

This means you are using the Hogan modern entrance (463) for the POW Hogan mods  instead of 412.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

This means you are using the Hogan modern entrance (463) for the POW Hogan mods  instead of 412.

yes, that's it.

I also got the evt files for the retro entrance on my evt folder but I didn't assigned it to my Hogan.

My files for Hogan got outdated  since I didn't update the ones provided by Azn on his Hogan pack V2.

That's probably the problem, nevermind it's my fault. 😅

Thanks for your support.👍

Edited by Thunder72