Is it possible to mod WWE 2k18 on PS4?

Mizalike

8 hours ago, Mizalike said:

Do this support PS4 or pc only.

Hi, these modifications are for PC. I believe the file structure is the same for the PS4, if there is a way to overwrite the game files in the console.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, these modifications are for PC. I believe the file structure is the same for the PS4, if there is a way to overwrite the game files in the console.

Thanks for the reply back, I wouldn’t know anything about modding but I saw your video last night and I need these moves but I’m on PS4.

4 hours ago, Niccjones said:

How do i actually upload all of the moves to my ps4 game 

Hi, 

Now that's the big question.The PS4 filesystem will have to be accessible to copy the moves to its game folders.

• Too Sweet 1

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Now that's the big question.The PS4 filesystem will have to be accessible to copy the moves to its game folders.

PS4 HDDs (like Xbox One's) are encrypted and thus the files aren't accessible. There may be ways around that, which I would advise not to attempt since you'd make your console (and potentially your entire home network and devices in it through it) vulnerable to attack.

Your best and safest bet is to invest in a good gaming PC and acquire the PC version of these games in the future.

I have a jail broken PS4 and confirm the structure to the game is very similar, I had to FTP into the console but it gives to transfer errors when copying files back into the game. I believe you would need to create patch.update.fpkg files with the mods in to have the console install the mods itself. Its something i plan on looking into in the over the next few days

18 minutes ago, jakks said:

I have a jail broken PS4 and confirm the structure to the game is very similar, I had to FTP into the console but it gives to transfer errors when copying files back into the game. I believe you would need to create patch.update.fpkg files with the mods in to have the console install the mods itself. Its something i plan on looking into in the over the next few days

With "jailbreaks" utilizing some of the more prominent vulnerabilities, AFAIK you (and if it's connected to the internet potentially everyone else - thus I would highly recommend not doing so!) will only be able to read all data (including sensitive information) from the console, not write to it.

• 1 year later...

I can extract my pkg and replace files but will the mod works just by replacing the desired files plz reply to me anyone

4 minutes ago, Tonyblair said:

I can extract my pkg and replace files but will the mod works just by replacing the desired files plz reply to me anyone

On 7/15/2018 at 3:20 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Edited by Tonyblair
I forgot to quote

8 minutes ago, Tonyblair said:

I can extract my pkg and replace files but will the mod works just by replacing the desired files plz reply to me anyone

Hi ,

If there are no transfer errors, in theory yes, but probably just a handful of mods if possible. I doubt if you can write the pofo and moveset files for mods into the ps4's memory so you probably will not be able to place extra mods without replacing.

Can u explain clearly please so how towiite pro and moveset on ps4s memory

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi ,

If there are no transfer errors, in theory yes, but probably just a handful of mods if possible. I doubt if you can write the pofo and moveset files for mods into the ps4's memory so you probably will not be able to place extra mods without replacing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tonyblair said:

Can u explain clearly please so how towiite pro and moveset on ps4s memory

I have no idea how to do this I'm afraid and I don't know if its even possible on a console.