how to make entrance themes louder?

619Brother

First of all I'm not a modder. I have the sound editor 2018 installed to add cm punk's entrance theme song to the caw I downloaded from the community creations.

In my opinion some entrance theme songs are too quiet to be heard when the crowd is cheering like Randy Savage's theme and Andre's.

Is there a way to make these two theme songs a bit louder in the sound editor?

• Yes! 1

i have a thread with "louder" themes but yes there is a way but not with sound editor. you nedd a audio editing program. i use Audacity. i then turn them uo in the program and then convert them 

same deal as above poster, I use an audio editor like Magix music maker or audacity and give the tracks an EQ tweak and volume boost if need be. You could even turn the volume slider up a bit higher when converting to .wem in WWise

It helped to better hear themes such as Sabu and Stevie Richards 'You'll see' that I normally could barely hear. All depends on the track I suppose, cus I did Sandmans' 'nightmare' and it didn't need any boosting at all

• 5 years later...