I found how some people steal other people's caws online.

LigerBomb25

Hello everyone,

Yesterday putting my last caw online to finish this year I discovered that a person by the name of Mariustigerdrive had succeeded less than an hour after posted the same caw as mine has the same or almost identical.
He dared to put in the descriptions that his logos belonged to him (I want to laugh if I show you all my file that I have on my computer) and that his caws were his.
I discovered who it was. I discovered how this person like him or some Enzo-Folgore here (the one who stole Nickbreaker's textures) stole the caws of others by uploading them online.
I discovered how you made this glitch thanks to a mistake made by Marius on the caw he stole from me.
I contacted 2K and made a video that shows how from A to Z you did to uploaded the caws of others while there was protection !!!
Shame on all of you who have used this flaw in the game and who make you think of good creators while you are not even able to do the most basic wrestlers !!!

Shame on those who downloaded his caws and who then put them online !!!
All those who have done his I will give all your names. I negotiate a total ban with 2K if in part I give them the video that shows how I did the glitch so he could patch it quickly.

I made my decision this time I will not do caws anymore and I will never buy wrestling games again.
There are other more interesting games coming out soon and I will not have to worry about cheaters and hackers like this one.

For others who have nothing to do with all his thanks for everything.

LigerBomb25

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

So fuck the rest of the community who is legit and loves your creations because of a handful of dirtbags who steal and re-up your shit for arbitrary numbers that don't mean anything at the end of the day? 

Cool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cdiebold1 said:

So fuck the rest of the community who is legit and loves your creations because of a handful of dirtbags who steal and re-up your shit for arbitrary numbers that don't mean anything at the end of the day? 

Cool.

That seems a bit unfair. The numbers may be arbitrary and not mean anything to us but it might mean a lot more to him. He spent an incredible amount of time on the CAWs that he made and it's not unbelievable to think it would be demoralizing to have your work then stolen, more so in this case where it was stolen mere hours (maybe less?) after it was uploaded.

He never had to upload his work or share it. He did so for his own reasons and he doesn't owe us anything.

Anyways, Liger I'd like to thank you for all the work you've done and respect whatever you do in the future.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

1 hour ago, EvolutionIV said:

If we're gonna keep losing creators for PS4 I just might have to get 2k19 for XBOX.. Oh well good luck in whatever you do man..

I don't think switching to a different console will deter thievery, but I get your point. 

It's truly regrettable about Liger's decision, but I can't blame him though. If it happened to me, I 'd feel the same way. 
The fact that it happened so soon after he uploaded them has to be even more of a twist of the knife. 

I'd hope in time he reconsiders for 2K19, but I don't blame him if he's done, done. 

He'll be sorely missed around here, as are all the other creators this sort of thing has driven away.

22 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

I don't think switching to a different console will deter thievery, but I get your point. 

I meant me switching to xbox if there are no good creators left on PS4.. I have both anyway..

4 hours ago, .RyeE. said:

This is why I've lost interest to share my caws to CC.. 

Man I understand why you and Liger are upset and I don't blame you or him for not wanting to share your caws. All of the time and effort that you,Liger, Nick,Deftact and so many other awesome people who share their work with us and to have someone use your work as their own is just wrong. Maybe you guys can still w as not to share your caws with the rest of us in the future. Don't let some low life piece of shit stop you and the other great creators stop because of them! We as players really appreciate what you guys are able to create and share with us! But if you guys decide not to upload your caws anymore I want to say how much I enjoy and appreciate all the time you guys have gave from your own time for us. It's a real shame that a few people can ruin it for the rest of us who have been downloading your stuff from the beginning. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

If we're gonna keep losing creators for PS4 I just might have to get 2k19 for XBOX.. Oh well good luck in whatever you do man..

we're gonna lose them anyway cause if we don't lose them to just leaving they'll turn by just running to the pc version.  In that case i'm gonna laugh my ass off if 2k announces no pc game this year lol

I've been doing this along time before there was a Community Creations back when we shared formulas and there has always been people who do this so there's always been a few people who steal it's just a fact that it will happen.

What I can tell you is first and foremost you make your creations for you and your enjoyment with that mindset you'll always be happy.

Second you share your creations online in case there are others who might enjoy them as much as you and not for recognition, popularity or any of those reasons with that mindset your doing it for the right reason and won't be as upset when someone does take your stuff and passes it off as there own.

Lastly your friends and followers will always appreciate your work and download it. Those who download the other guy's stuff are more likely to be random gamer's who don't follow wrestling communities and creators so they have no loyalties and just download the first one they see. So your mindset should be your sharing for your friends and followers this way your happy about sharing even if a douche bag steals your stuff.

I want you to know I totally understand your position and how upset you are as I used to get that way back in the day when people would steal my morphing, details ect.... as it takes hours to get right so I total understand as I would report them, send them messages telling them what I thought about them, tell everyone I could what happened so I get it. It also still happens to a lot of us on the Xbox side. I see your friends with my old pal Friedful he will know what I'm talking about. Hi Fried it's been awhile.

With that being said the mindset of creating or sharing that i wrote here is really the best way to see it and also for your own sanity as even if they fix the glitch you speak of if someone really want to steal your stuff they will always find a way to do it. So back to first and foremost always do it for you and your enjoyment and if you share then do it for your friends and followers and try your best to ignore the douche bags who steal.

I hope this helps you and if not I understand.

• Like 5
  • Yes! 1

I agree with KeithMajors! You guys are the reason I love these games and the main reason I'm still playing these games. Please don't let these LOSERS that got nothing better to do in there life than steal peoples hard work ruin your love for creating these masterpieces! I can't even understand how you guys feel since I haven't created in years but unless if stopping because you don't love creating anymore or have time. The only people your hurting is us the fans that will download everything that you upload because them losers will just find another victim to steal from. So if you are finished thank you for your hard work and beautiful creations!

I will keep sharing as people always steal. Been doing this a long time and i enjoy sharing so not going to stop. I discovered someone called wolfer something has 6 of caws of mine with faces altered. Yes i am disappointment but will keep sharing as will not ruin for majority

• Like 6

6 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

I will keep sharing as people always steal. Been doing this a long time and i enjoy sharing so not going to stop. I discovered someone called wolfer something has 6 of caws of mine with faces altered. Yes i am disappointment but will keep sharing as will not ruin for majority

I hope to get on a level where I can collaborate with you on 2K19. I love that you work with other creators to all bring together CAWs that look like they actually belong in the game.

• Like 1

I think stopping upload caws is not the way to resolve the problem. I download caws because I see the pics on forums or twitter, and I wil always download the caws of the creators that I know because they put their works on smacktalks or their account on Twitter. 

Without caws of you creators, without your art ( becouse for me this is an art, recreate real life wrestler in game with awesome details) there is no 2k games. 

Now you can do what you want to do, but don’t forget this community, the real community love you 

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

On 6/12/2018 at 12:58 PM, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

That seems a bit unfair. The numbers may be arbitrary and not mean anything to us but it might mean a lot more to him. He spent an incredible amount of time on the CAWs that he made and it's not unbelievable to think it would be demoralizing to have your work then stolen, more so in this case where it was stolen mere hours (maybe less?) after it was uploaded.

He never had to upload his work or share it. He did so for his own reasons and he doesn't owe us anything.

Anyways, Liger I'd like to thank you for all the work you've done and respect whatever you do in the future.

Seems pretty fair to me. Some of us aren't as gifted (I'm a creator, but nowhere near as good as Liger or Rye or anyone else for that matter) but the thing is the rest of us sit on the edges of our seats, provide feedback, in some instances provide reference pictures and tips etc. We're the ones downloading the work. We're the ones tuning in. So after 8 months, a million page views, and thousands and thousands of our downloads ... some random downie who's going to steal creations whether you drop out of the WWE modding scene or not is enough to run you off?

I get being pissed or disappointed that someone stole your work. I spent months hounding several of the members of this forum and others for stealing my buddies' work - what I don't get though is the complete disavowing of an entire community that is NOT stealing your work and ripping them off the enjoyment of playing with your creations. Basically, we're all paying for something we didn't do. 

Also fuck you for trying to act as if I'm -demanding- anything of the guy. I simply disagree with the direction he's going with this. This doesn't stop the thief in any way. It doesn't harm him. It only harms the community. So step off your soap box, bud.

Liger will be missed but I think this sucks assholes.

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

In this life, some people are givers.

Some are takers.

It's a tale as old as time.

Call bullshit on the fakers and keep on trucking.

still i just don't get why people make a big deal out of this.. 

it just seems over dramatic.

18 hours ago, Pier69 said:

PLAGIRISM SHOULD NEVER BE TOLerated stealing someones work without giving credit is the same as theft

Maybe you should learn to spell and write complete sentences before critiquing someone else buddy.

Plagiarism - Definition

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

so unless said person is basically saying it's theirs, this is all being blown out of proportion. Even so, this is a video game.  Was said person trying to make a career out of uploading a mediocre caw to community creations? I don't think so.

So i guess you would say i'm plagiarizing other people's work because i upload said content in my videos right? yeah alrighty then

Edited by Jai
  • Corny 1

4 minutes ago, Jai said:

still i just don't get why people make a big deal out of this.. 

it just seems over dramatic.

Ahhmmm. Cause some people hate stealing and respect the works, specially the efforts of others

• Like 1