Punkmoo's Attitude stuff: Update in last post and Question to members, release soon!

punk-moo

1 hour ago, punk-moo said:

IneZscP.jpg

Update : King of the ring 97 removed due to issues Replaced with WrestleMania 7

Also shots of Survivor Series 96 

I'll answer all the questions later today. 
P.S I'm not taking requests on this so please remember the list is final at this point.
The only exception is if someone can make me a clean rumble 92 logo for the apron.

I wanted to let you know you have full permission to release the arena swaper with your arenas setup if you want to make it a bit easier for people to uninstall the pack.

Same for anyone else that want to release arenas.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, pozzum said:

I wanted to let you know you have full permission to release the arena swaper with your arenas setup if you want to make it a bit easier for people to uninstall the pack.

Same for anyone else that want to release arenas.

Oh please, @punk-moo. Do that...That would solve so much issues for people. I'm still waiting for you to tell me if you want me to send you the Png via here or email. and well KOTR '96 is in so that's all good. just survivor series and it'd be the best damn arena switch mod EVER. :D

Edited by esbatmusic

a Lil' bump, I'm sure you're busy but I'm really hoping it's coming soon. It looks amazing. And I'm still waiting to know if you want me to send you the logos

Edit : Still no news? the logos are pending, I'm waiting for an update and to know where to send you them :) In hope all is fine on your side and that the project is still coming.

Edited by esbatmusic

• 2 weeks later...

These look incredible.

Im going to use these in my universe. I’m going to have a WCW universe going as well. I’ve joined the discord and the arena modding thread just confuses me. I see awesome WCW arenas have been made but I don’t think they have been released and I don’t see anything about a plan to release so I think I must be missing something.

I plan on learning how to make arenas but it looks pretty tough. I’ve done a lot of modding for nba2k and FIFA but WWE 2k file structure is confusing as hell. For now I made decent replicas in the arena creation in game tool and I’ve replaced the intro videos and themes with the real ones for thunder, Saturday night and slamboree so far. Im interested in making some nameplates for all the 98’ WCW pay per views and thunder and WCW Saturday night. Id also like to do matchup screens but they are all over the place and I can’t figure out which to change. I think it’s menu/assets/win somewhere but not sure.

anyways my question is where/which pac flies do you change for nameplates. I read they are bk2 files but I can’t find them?

Bump, still waiting to know where to send you the logos for the arena + if it's still getting released (Is it taking more time due to the arena installer?) Let us know. This is the biggest mod I'm waiting for 2K18 for sure.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, punk-moo said:

This will be out soon, I just lost a/my only parent so I'm dealing with running out of money and the likely hood of being homeless. So bare with me.

oh fuck, I'm so sorry man! I hope you'll be fine. I know the feeling all too well. Keep your head up.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, This was all out of nowhere, my mum that I lost  is all I had left  for family for me so I'm struggling for money to avoid being homeless right now. 
We were never well off, hence why I got this game and everything so late and started modding.  So there were no savings, I'm trying to do a free funeral while hugging my bedroom floor knowing I'm likely going to have to leave the home which I have memories with my only loved ones and try and get a room somewhere.

Thanks for the love, I promise I'll upload this before I'm without internet.

• Sad 3

Bro reading your post breaks my heart. I hope and pray that somehow you get to keep your home, and may the coming times be full of happiness and success for you. Stay blessed pal. 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 8:50 AM, punk-moo said:

This will be out soon, I just lost a/my only parent so I'm dealing with running out of money and the likely hood of being homeless. So bare with me.

Be strong mate, I'm so sorry for everything you're living in this sad moment.

My condolescences for your mother (R.I.P.) and I really hope you can manage to get a new home (parents, friends, etc.) where to live.

I know what you're feeling bro, I also lost my father 20 years ago and my mother went away so me and my brother were alone (short of money and no roof where to live) , be strong and don't be ashame to ask for help to your friends and parents; they can really help you.

I made it, I've found a modest Job and a small flat where to live  with a lot of effort so I'm sure you can make it too, so I send you my positive thought to you.

Stay strong my friend, you're gonna make it. 👍

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the support guys, reading this stuff helps loads. I'm trying so hard not to sink into depression over this. aAt the moment going to sleep and waking up are the hardest parts as I just feel empty.

I'm going to try and finish this project within the next week or so now and get it out to you. 

I have a question would donations be allowed on this forum? I dont mean to get my work I just mean If I put a donate button up or something is that against the rules. 

I only ask this because I've spent the last week looking at funeral prices and trying to get government help  for it but it seems they will pay you afterward which is a little tricky, not to mention that I had no idea this type of thing would cost so much, so any help from anyone would be amazing. 

P.S @esbatmusic pm me again about those logos I accidentally deleted a few messages trying to clear my read messages

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, punk-moo said:

Thank you so much for the support guys, reading this stuff helps loads. I'm trying so hard not to sink into depression over this. aAt the moment going to sleep and waking up are the hardest parts as I just feel empty.

I'm going to try and finish this project within the next week or so now and get it out to you. 

I have a question would donations be allowed on this forum? I dont mean to get my work I just mean If I put a donate button up or something is that against the rules. 

I only ask this because I've spent the last week looking at funeral prices and trying to get government help  for it but it seems they will pay you afterward which is a little tricky, not to mention that I had no idea this type of thing would cost so much, so any help from anyone would be amazing. 

P.S @esbatmusic pm me again about those logos I accidentally deleted a few messages trying to clear my read messages

PM sent.

donation button is allowed. and im sorry to hear about your mother and whats going on with you. i know about loss, but not to the extent that youre at now. try to be strong and dont give up.