Punkmoo's Attitude stuff: Update in last post and Question to members, release soon!

punk-moo

On 6/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, punk-moo said:

Thanks guys, all win nameplates are now done so this should be out in a few weeks I'm just trying to understand how the match ups screens work .

Matchup screens are like puzzles from hell basically. They do not seem to be swappable so you can't actually port an old matchup over. You have to recreate it using the new matchup file as your base file.

I recommend you check out the wiki entry for arena modding: https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php?title=Arena_Modding

It will give you a lot of info on how everything works.

Also consider joining the Smacktalks Discord (linked at the top of the page). There is an arena-modding channel in there that some knowledgeable guys like Hova and Titavius frequent.

1 hour ago, LordJustice17 said:

Matchup screens are like puzzles from hell basically. They do not seem to be swappable so you can't actually port an old matchup over. You have to recreate it using the new matchup file as your base file.

I recommend you check out the wiki entry for arena modding: https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php?title=Arena_Modding

It will give you a lot of info on how everything works.

Also consider joining the Smacktalks Discord (linked at the top of the page). There is an arena-modding channel in there that some knowledgeable guys like Hova and Titavius frequent.

Thanks I'll do that!  I kinda figured I'd have to remake them out of a 2k18 match up but whenever I take an old match up screen from a previous game and extract all files the DDS files are all black?

Is there anyway to fix that issue?

Updated photos tomorrow at some point. I’ve added wm 12 and 13 as WrestleMania 33 can be 3 arenas with day, noon and, night. Also with the nameplates I’ve made it so 2 of the generic nameplates are now wm12 & wm13 so in universe you can pick what you  want :) so you now have wm’s 6, 12,13,14,15,17&19 so that’s pretty rad. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, punk-moo said:

Updated photos tomorrow at some point. I’ve added wm 12 and 13 as WrestleMania 33 can be 3 arenas with day, noon and, night. Also with the nameplates I’ve made it so 2 of the generic nameplates are now wm12 & wm13 so in universe you can pick what you  want :) so you now have wm’s 6, 12,13,14,15,17&19 so that’s pretty rad. 

omg! this sounds like it's shaping up to be amazing :) especially with all the proper nameplates etc, I am very excited for wrestlemania 15,17 and 19 :) Can't wait to do some classic matches like austin rock and triple h taker at wm 17 thanks for all your hard work

• Like 1

Can't put into words how much im looking forward to this release. Its a game changer, wasn't even aware it was possible to port in all these old arenas. 

I have managed to assemble a great roster thanks to all the amazing mods on here but always having to use the same old few classic arenas was frustrating. But having all these great arenas back is going to be fantastic. 

Thanks again for your hard work in putting it all together :)

Edited by AlexFaz
Typo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, AlexFaz said:

Can't put into words how much im looking forward to this release. Its a game changer, wasn't even aware it was possible to port in all these old arenas. 

I have managed to assemble a great roster thanks to all the amazing mods on here but always having to use the same old few classic arenas was frustrating. But having all these great arenas back is going to be fantastic. 

Thanks again for your hard work in putting it all together :)

You summarized my thoughts exactly.

• Like 1

I've been inundated with messages lately asking  for shots of arenas on the list and "when is this coming out" as  well as many thank you messages which is awesome so thank you. 

I will say DO NOT WORRY this will be released, I released 3 games last year so this will be no different when I've got everything perfected it will be released, I'm only slowed down a little due to the crazy heat at the moment I live in a very high up apartment so putting the computer on or anything for that matter has been a nightmare!

With that said I was asked for shots of WM6,12 & 13 so I just took these. 
Also I've Updated the announce tables for every arena so all attitude arenas for example have the black and red table with the scratch logo on the top.

frlMm66.png
More to come :)

• Like 9
  • Yes! 1

Really looking forward to this to be released. Hopefully WM7, Summerslam 90 & 91 too. That'd be amazing. I just want to switch all the modern out for these. If I could actually switch the Royal Rumble to actually WWE Classic Royal Rumble '92 say, with the Summerslam with the WWE Logo as entrance I'd be more than happy.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Really looking forward to this to be released. Hopefully WM7, Summerslam 90 & 91 too. That'd be amazing. I just want to switch all the modern out for these. If I could actually switch the Royal Rumble to actually WWE Classic Royal Rumble '92 say, with the Summerslam with the WWE Logo as entrance I'd be more than happy.

Royal Rumble 2001 already replaces the current one seeings as attitude era is my main era. 

I'll replace summerslam 88 with summerslam 90 if people like the rude warrior cage match more. 

Other than that I'm out of space cuz annoyingly you cant add arenas as DLC. 

I am tempted to change my custom rumble '98 to '99 and maybe get rid of one of the 02/03 arenas or the wcw japan supershow (as I never use it) for a custom rumble '92 but I'd need good textures for the Arena Flags and A clean Logo to make a custom apron to match all the ingame ones. 

Other than that, unless I can do a  full year of arenas for 2000 to mania x7 I think the list in the first post is pretty much the final one.

Edited by punk-moo

P

3 hours ago, punk-moo said:

Royal Rumble 2001 already replaces the current one seeings as attitude era is my main era. 

I'll replace summerslam 88 with summerslam 90 if people like the rude warrior cage match more. 

Other than that I'm out of space cuz annoyingly you cant add arenas as DLC. 

I am tempted to change my custom rumble '98 to '99 and maybe get rid of one of the 02/03 arenas or the wcw japan supershow (as I never use it) for a custom rumble '92 but I'd need good textures for the Arena Flags and A clean Logo to make a custom apron to match all the ingame ones. 

Other than that, unless I can do a  full year of arenas for 2000 to mania x7 I think the list in the first post is pretty much the final one.

Please don't get rid of WCW supershow in Japan. 😛 There's really only 5 I really badly want to swap actually. I really want a Classic Rumble (like '92) KOTR '96, WM6, WM7, Summerslam 90/91 & classic 1990 Survivor Series. I do have some logos if it can help. WWE logos and all ( from turnbuckle to apron ) . If I knew how to do it, I'd work on a '88 to '92 mega save. (Edit : Actually, if you do have Survivor Series '96 and IYH/WM12 (as shown) that'd  be amazing too)

If there's a way to replace select arenas (with say something like the CCT) that'd be the best, people could have their dream save files.

Edited by esbatmusic

1 hour ago, esbatmusic said:

P

Please don't get rid of WCW supershow in Japan. 😛 There's really only 5 I really badly want to swap actually. I really want a Classic Rumble (like '92) KOTR '96, WM6, WM7, Summerslam 90/91 & classic 1990 Survivor Series. I do have some logos if it can help. WWE logos and all ( from turnbuckle to apron ) . If I knew how to do it, I'd work on a '88 to '92 mega save. (Edit : Actually, if you do have Survivor Series '96 and IYH/WM12 (as shown) that'd  be amazing too)

If there's a way to replace select arenas (with say something like the CCT) that'd be the best, people could have their dream save files.

Well long story short I'm replacing SS88 with 90 and I'll do a rumble 92 if someone can get me a clean apron logo.

Other than that with this release you won't be able to pick and choose which arenas to add and what not to, it will basically be a drag and drop of folders so look at the list on page one and be aware that every arena in the game, movies, nameplates and all with be replaced with everything on that list.

• Like 1

Ok so I was asked for shot of Vengeance 01 (Sorry I forgot to turn off the silly ae mini tron)

And also awhile back someone asked for a closer shot of WM16 Rock..
Also I did Mankind '98, Undertakers attire from the Final Four and a Y2J AE attire pack is incoming!

CvS6XVs.png

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

Sooooo, I hate to be THAT guy, but I noticed the WWE symbols in your arenas and not the WWF ones. Do you plan on changing those at all? Obviously it's not a big deal, but just curious for the sake of accuracy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Sooooo, I hate to be THAT guy, but I noticed the WWE symbols in your arenas and not the WWF ones. Do you plan on changing those at all? Obviously it's not a big deal, but just curious for the sake of accuracy.

On 6/10/2018 at 5:23 AM, punk-moo said:

Yes I believe I can do it in the editor,I just keep forgetting because In universe I already had it set to my WWF scratch texture and I only went into Exhibition to take shots.

• Like 2

I hope you keep the WWE Logos. Personally I don't want to have the WWF logos in.

I'll try to get you the logos, because the colors can be achieved rather easily. So apron and banner. Let's see if I can get that done asap

P.s: that ring with the WWE Logo that looks like '96... OMG I want that.

@punk-moo

Edit : I saw the list, so many good arenas. For sure, I wouldn't kill the WCW Japan Supershow because it's a pretty neat arena. I don't have much care for the 2001 arenas BUT... I'm so glad we'll have '96 stuff in there, and you mean with all the menu screens, logos for universe and whatnot? That's just insane and cool. … BUT as I said before if we can actually get Survivor Series 1991 & Royal Rumble 1992 (WCW supershow and something else gone) I can try for the logos. I already have everything for Survivor Series 1990 actually. It'd be useful with the whole 4 on 4 elimination matches. Want me to send you the logos?

The only missing ones beside those two, is Wrestlemania 7 which was on 2K15 just like Wrestlemania 6. And Royal Rumble '96. if they were in that'd be the best arena pack ever. As no one ever actually did a full perfect switch of arenas like that. A man can dream...

Edited by esbatmusic

I'm trying to avoid requests because I'll be happy to get pretty much anything from the late 80s or early 90s. As long as I have at least one or two more arenas that reflect the Golden age I should have enough to work with in my Universe. I'm a fan of 80s stuff, I miss the classic purple Royal Rumble ring apron with its regal block lettering and that old shiny WWF block logo. If I could get something like that in my game and an arena or two to match that would be all I need.

IneZscP.jpg

Update : King of the ring 97 removed due to issues Replaced with WrestleMania 7

Also shots of Survivor Series 96 

I'll answer all the questions later today. 
P.S I'm not taking requests on this so please remember the list is final at this point.
The only exception is if someone can make me a clean rumble 92 logo for the apron.

• Like 1
  • Woo 1