Punkmoo's Attitude stuff: Update in last post and Question to members, release soon!

punk-moo

So I've had this game for about a month now and I had already bought in that this was a terrible terrible game.....not true...it looks that way to allot of people due to the smaller legends roster and lack of 80's/ monday night war arenas! So first thing I had to do was port every legend that wasn't done yet then Port all the arenas i could till there were no current era arenas left to replace!

So I've done quite a few attitude attire mods but We'll start with Rock from WM16 (Despite being the best year in his career and WWF history this version of rock rarely gets put in games) It actually bother me quite a bit! So I had to try my hand at it (i've done a few other attires with his side burns like this so he'll probably be put out in a 4 pack)
XiNjLkKl.jpg

pC2T634l.jpg

Now Arenas! OK so I figured with the amount of people that play with legends exclusively those terrible TRON everywhere current era arenas really take you out of it, So I thought for those that want it I'll upload my files which replace EVERY current arena with 80's, 90's and early 00's arenas from the past 3 games with their nameplates all done for you, I was going to do the Match up screens too but every time I mod them I get a black background with just the superstar renders.

So the arena list is as follows and a few screens below ( I'll take a whole bunch sometime in the next week)

Golden Era:

WWF Saturday Night Main Event
WWF Live 1991
Summerslam 1988
Wrestlemania 6 (Hogan V Warrior)
Wrestlemania 7

Attitude Era :
Wrestlemania 12
King of the Ring 1996 
Survivor Series 1996
Wrestlemania 13
WWF In Your House 14: Revenge of the 'Taker 1997
WWF D-Generation X: In Your House 1997
Raw Is War 1998
Royal Rumble 1998 (Custom made by me Still working out the nameplate situation)
Wrestlemania 14
Unforgiven 1998
Over the Edge 1998
SummerSlam 1998
Rock Bottom 1998
St Valentines day massacre 1999
Wrestlemania 15
Backlash 1999
King of the Ring 1999
Fully Loaded 1999
Armageddon 1999
Raw is War 1999 (I'm using Titavius's Awesome Raw 00/2001 set however this pack will come with raw 99 in its place but if you install his mod over it its still in slot 34 so the name plate will be correct as I've moved Raw 98 to a different spot)
Survivor Series 2000
Royal Rumble 2001
No Way Out 2001
Wrestlemania 17
Backlash 2001
Vengeance 2001
Raw 2002 (I don't call this RA era till Rock & Austin leave/retire)
SummerSlam 2002
Survivor Series 2002
Armageddon 2002 
Wrestlemania 19
Backlash 2003

WCW/NWA/WCCW :
NWA Clash of the Champions
WCCW 1986
WCW Saturday night 1992
WCW Japan supershow
WCW Bash at the beach 1994
WCW Monday Nitro
WCW Halloween Havok 1998

ECW :
One night Stand 2006

riBaeeFl.jpgtORZxqYl.jpg

P.S A huge thank you to @pozzum for his Arena tool 
and a big thank you to @hovathagod32 for answering any questions I had about how to get started

Edited by punk-moo
  • Like 13
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 4

Amazing job

One thing i did notice though is all your AE arenas have the current WWE watermark. For authenticity, it is possible to mod in the old scratch logo right?

Edited by Guilt206
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Guilt206 said:

Amazing job

One thing i did notice though is all your AE arenas have the current WWE watermark. For authenticity, it is possible to mod in the old scratch logo right?

Yes I believe I can do it in the editor,I just keep forgetting because In universe I already had it set to my WWF scratch texture and I only went into Exhibition to take shots.

• Like 1

Ok I finally finished adding the town/city/country nameplates so now that that's done I'll be doing the win plates and then looking at match up screens. Pics below!
 mrzB0xc.jpg

• Like 10
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 1

12 minutes ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

How install this arenas ?

When its finished I'll release it as a simple drag and drop for the most part it wont be difficult, It is not  out yet though. 

• Like 1

punk-moo thanks for the answer 

Can you did Smackdown 2004,WCW Thunder.WCW Souled Out,WCW Uncensored,New Blood Rising,Fall Brawl,3 World War,Mayhem,Road Wild,Invasion,Insurexxtion,Jugdment Day,Starcade,Rebellion,Great American Bash,New Year’s Revolution,Cyber Sunday,Taboo Tuesday.

6 hours ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

punk-moo thanks for the answer 

Can you did Smackdown 2004,WCW Thunder.WCW Souled Out,WCW Uncensored,New Blood Rising,Fall Brawl,3 World War,Mayhem,Road Wild,Invasion,Insurexxtion,Jugdment Day,Starcade,Rebellion,Great American Bash,New Year’s Revolution,Cyber Sunday,Taboo Tuesday.

I'd want to do a judgment day but it would be 1998, 2000 or 2001. I need to learn more about the toolsets available before I can do that, my area of expertise is PS2 games so I'm still learning about these games and I'm dyslexic so usually I need to talk to people whom can answer questions about what I'd like to do step by step till I get the hang of it. 

As far as WCW arenas go I'm under the impression  @hovathagod32 will release WCW arenas at some point so I'm sure you'll be able to mix and match what you want with my pack.  Other arenas from say 2004 onward I won't be doing for a number of reasons mainly because my Main love for Wrestling is deep rooted in the monday night wars (I love the 80's too) Most of the time anything from me is around 97 to 03.

2 hours ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

@punk-moo quick question have you considered possibly porting @AlcLegacy Smackdown fist arena from last years game?

I did think about it but if I did I'd want a number of changes, Firstly it be the 2001 Black Apron, secondly I'd what the side nameplate with the broken glass Which would probably be tricky,  Other than the nameplate I could do it  but my main issue is I read that you cannot add arenas like DLC this year, you can only replace so its a matter of what I want more.

In an Ideal world I'd probably remove all the 02/03 arenas if I had more ppvs from 98,99, 2000 & 2001. (We'll see what I can learn, I ended up doing wonders with the PS2 games  a year and a half ago)

Edited by punk-moo
  • Like 1

I really like your arenas. I'm glad that a new modder is active. Especially since there are only one or two modders who create arenas. I am especially pleased that you are concentrating there on classic arenas. Very impressive work! Keep it up. I'm really looking forward to your mods. 😎👍

• Like 4