Ok Hogan, Hardy, Warrior

Nightmare8896

OK I have seen some very good pics envoving all three of them. The one that caught my eye the most was this one

02.jpg

Now some people say its a caw. But you cant use the hair he has in that pic in CAW. So if there is a real cheat to get all of them please give them to me. I have GameShark 2 version 4.0 (it uses that stupid CD thing).

:lol You are sooo stupid. You can easily make that hair, just edit colours & shorten. Not sure which number it is, but I had it in orange for a CAW before. That's one of born2box's CAWs, just with different hair.

No, that above were pictures taken from a video that had Jeff Hardy in HCTP before he was taken out. The video was more like a cutscene type thing and not a real match.

Alright well thanks guys. But you dont have to call me stupid Sylfar. I mean it was just a question. Anyway I will try and make him then and I will post the formula when I am done.

If anyone has that demo disk you can rip the model.

if hardy was included in the demo and if anbody has it then that sounds like something relativly good to look forward to in terms of hacking before smackdown vs raw comes out.

• 2 months later...