WRESTLING LEGENDS 1.2 UPDATE PREVIEW IMPORTED MOVES

Red Rooster

Well, its taken fucking months of painful experimenting and testing but I finally have move importation working fairly successfully in Wrestling Legends, here is a preview of some of what I think are the most important new moves and the full list of everthing Ive imported (I havent had time to test them all so some may not work or maybe bugged)

Dont ask me for a tutorial on how to do this, its a massive, colossal, gigantic fuck around and I couldnt write a tut on it even if I wanted to (which I dont) 

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

Looks really cool man, glad you were able to get these to work!  Did you try to add the Dudley Death Drop from 2k17 or RVD's barricade legdrop??  I didn't see them in the list.  I can hook you up w/ the files if you need them.

4 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

Looks really cool man, glad you were able to get these to work!  Did you try to add the Dudley Death Drop from 2k17 or RVD's barricade legdrop??  I didn't see them in the list.  I can hook you up w/ the files if you need them.

Only 2k15 moves possible, 2k16 might be doable but the format is slightly different, 2k17 the file formats are completely different and wont be possible

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Only 2k15 moves possible, 2k16 might be doable but the format is slightly different, 2k17 the file formats are completely different and wont be possible

RVD is in 2k15 so whatever moves of his you can copy over will be greatly appreciated brother!!

Edited by XIII XHP

Just now, XIII XHP said:

RVD is in 2k15 so whatever moves of his you can copy over will be greatly appreciated brother!!

Ive imported every new move in 2k15 apart from the NXT and Mark Henry DLCs.

If it was in 2k15 then its now in WL (whether it works or not is a different story)

The barricade legdrop is unique to RVD even if I could add it to the game how would you assign it to a wrestler?

• Too Sweet 1

On 5/17/2018 at 5:46 AM, Red Rooster said:

Ive imported every new move in 2k15 apart from the NXT and Mark Henry DLCs.

If it was in 2k15 then its now in WL (whether it works or not is a different story)

The barricade legdrop is unique to RVD even if I could add it to the game how would you assign it to a wrestler?

Idk maybe it's assigned to work on a certain character with RVD's slot number from 2k15?

59 minutes ago, dagame said:

Excellent. Im really excited. When do you think you will release it?

No idea, Im not in any hurry. Theres still a lot more I want to do so Im not putting an ETA on it, it will be done when its done.

• Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

No idea, Im not in any hurry. Theres still a lot more I want to do so Im not putting an ETA on it, it will be done when its done.

Brother do you think it could be tied into the specific slot like how the Undertaker's original slot does the Undertaker sit-up out of nowhere?  Know what I mean??  Really cool you got all these new moves in, regardless.  I know you guys were trying to figure that out for a while now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I havent really progressed any further with it, theres a problem with certain moves that cause the whole screen to go black for either a quick second or for a large part of the move that I havent fixed yet.

I havent really worked on it for a few months because Ive been either too busy with real life or havent had the inclination to mod, I do plan on finishing it but Im not in any hurry, just when the time is right and Im in the mood to get back into it. There is a possibility that I might never complete it but I probably will eventually.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 12:37 AM, Nug024 said:

https://smacktalks.org/forums/profile/38754-red-rooster/ Any word on the update? I was just playing and thinking about that Hart Attack and the Honky Tonk Man taunts. Also I was wondering why this attire of the Macho King wasn't in the game? I am looking forward to the next update.1532136185987.jpg

Nah man, sorry life got in the way and I havent touched the game in ages, maybe one day but dont hold your breath.

• 9 months later...