Is it possible to mod the game and fix bugs?

brandonkb

Two annoying bugs i can think of at the moment... One is the headlock minigame being broken and the other is damage not being inflicted for specific pin combo finishers.
Is it possible to fix these things? 

On 5/8/2018 at 6:02 PM, brandonkb said:

Two annoying bugs i can think of at the moment... One is the headlock minigame being broken and the other is damage not being inflicted for specific pin combo finishers.

Hi,  regarding the damage not being inflicted, the data information which controls this is in the x_param files located in the in-game/motion/body folder. Through trial and error, it's sometimes possible to fix the damage parameters by copying data from a similar animation in its place. Can you list the combo finishers you know without damage ? I will have a look at the data and see.

• 3 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, brandonkb said:

Hi, Can you list some of the pin combo finisher moves you discovered have no damage being inflicted ?