Recreating WM 12 Shawn Michaels In-ring and Entrance Attire & Bret Hart SS '95 and WM 12 Jacket

Wolfstrike28

So I'm trying to make a Great WrestleMania 12 Shawn Michaels Attire for the Community Creations since I see no one has did a really great one on the CC yet. So far i have his in ring attire down to a T. Only thing i have to add on his boots is the O'Neal Logo on both of his boots which I'm currently looking for a texture for. Does anyone have a texture for the Oneal Logo?

Does anyone happen to have the textures for HBK's entrance attire for WM 12? I found in the one I linked having some of the components to this attire but I'm not sure which part of these textures would go on the sleeve portion of this attire. Does anyone have an idea?

HUKj8zcF5GQ.jpg

Also, I'm recreating Bret hart's Survivor Series '95 and WrestleMania 12 entrance attire Jackets. So far i barely had any luck looking for the symbols on his jacket which seems to be very rare to find. I found a Superstar Edit creation for him with the Jacket in WWE 2k16 which looks pretty amazing from a fellow creator Iceman5533. Does anyone have these symbol textures on hand as well? I think i got gist of the jacket created since i got a screenshot and texture of the symbol on his sleeves but trying to figure how to get the symbols on his shoulders perfectly. My template jacket i use in WWE 2k18 is his survivor series 1996 jacket i basically black out the stars on his left and right sleeve. Now seeing this picture again i see i did the bands wrong with them being too thick but i think i can make an adjustment for that.

s2rxpv.jpg

Thanks guys for taking the time to review the post. Like to make a contribution to the PS4 creation Community being this has been my first year contributing having the newest game.

--Wolf

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Legend Killa TR for Shawn WM 12 textures. Shout out to N'Jadaka who is a modder for WWE 2k14 for helping with bret's textures. Below are Shawn and Bret's WM 12 attires. Give me some feedback guys before i upload these creations for the community

V9fYYdV.jpg

0JZaNEI.jpg

viebV6g.jpg

LVaginr.jpg

lLPzP2i.png

ENdiQJt.png

D7jhpgm.png

Jpfdjf4.png

Ubh2ks9.png

AFeuhoE.png

LTQLeNB.png

nKWB8UF.png

• Like 2

On 5/5/2018 at 9:05 PM, Wolfstrike28 said:

Ikr lol. Wish the jacket customizations were a little bit better in these games and add theme songs too

Seriously, yes!!!!

Goddamn man! These are solid AF UPLOAD 'EM!!!!!

How do i upload them? Im not sure how to because i made sure to keep them as their own superstar instead of am alternate attire. But i dont see how to upload them as that

Looks amazing!!!  Only question I have would be the custom logo on Brets upper attire... to me it looked a little off center.  I'd upload them!  Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

What's the issue with not being able to upload these? If you set them as alternate attires they wont show up to be able to upload or used any logo you downloaded from CC. Other than that,   I can't think of any reason they wouldn't be able to be uploaded

Edited by bucknfish
  • Like 2

i think you just solved my issue. Bret's logos for his wm 12 attire i did actually download those from the CC. And shawn's boots from the CC too. that explains why i couldn't upload them now. I'mma do something about that then. that sucks that's the case. 

Thanks for the Clarity BucknFish.

--Wolf

• 1 month later...

Wow.  What have I missed in the past decade?  Fantastic work!  I see pics of Bret Hart is that someone's creation as well?  Unbelievable!  Don't make me bust out my xbox 360 and start remaking CAWS again.  This topic may bring me out of retirement.

• 2 weeks later...

Stay tuned guys, 

I finally had a chance to work on Bret's WM 12 attire, it's going to look better than the textures i used from the community creations for his in-ring gear. It's the correct color and a little more accurate than what they showed in wwe 2k14.  I'm trying redo shawn's again with a crystal clear logo for the rear of his tights, but the one i used in his wwe 2k14 texture pack didn't come out as clear as i would like unfortunately in-game. If someone has a great rendition of shawn michaels wm 12 tights logo on the rear just let me know. i think once i make all of the textures mine 100% it should be able to go on the community creations.

--Wolf

Without Further ado Here is the Uploaded Bret 'Hitman' Hart Wrestlemania 12 attire uploaded to the Community Creation by yours truly. Shout out to N'Jadaka who is a modder for WWE 2k14 for helping with Bret's textures. Here are the Hashtags to search by: Iron Man Match, Bret Hart, and The Hitman. 

Changes made to previous one: Went with more accurate textures for ring attire that were a lighter pink instead of a purple hue that was above from wwe 2k14. Made the symbol on his chest more centered a much better color matching his tights. The singlet top he is wearing has accurate pink out edge color with a mix of white (matching to what he wore at Wrestlemania 12). The jacket buttons are more of a golden color to blend better with the jacket. The glasses are a lighter pink. Now looking at the glasses they may be too light? But Once you download it you can change that color as much as you like. 

Stay tune for Shawn Michael's WM 12 Attire in a few days. 

Attire Pictures for Entrance/Ring

d9oCv3N.jpg

Rho0PvI.jpg

4Heaify.jpg

v8XfY3O.jpg

2DvXdjE.jpg

Edited by Wolfstrike28
  • Too Sweet 1

Some Future Tips: 

If anyone ever feels like they're not confident enough to do textures to get awesome results like I had dedicating a couple months to look into, I wanna give you guys some ideas of tools to use and look for. I use this software called Gimp to cut pieces of attires from past game textures and i simply just did simply texture edits to get perfect fits to upload to the community creations image uploader. The trick you always wanna keep in mind when uploading textures to the image uploader, remember to remove their backgrounds. if you keep backgrounds with your textures, it can sometimes mess up how you place that texture on your wrestler in game. In Gimp there is something under the Layer heading called: Transparency>Add Channel. What this do is when you select pieces of an image you wanna keep and you finalize that, the result will give your cut out image with no background and it will be placed nicely on the wrestler's attire in game. 

Another one is something called PacTools. PacTools allows you review mods for attires without opening them in Xpacker and you can see a huge picture of the textures used for the attire mod that was created. Used PacTools in Windows based OS (windows 7 or Higher). 

If you want textures for past games or anything, just do google searches for them and download. From there, you can use a ton of attires many don't think of using to create for the community. All about giving credit to those who might of helped or who's textures you used at the same time to show appreciation and spread the wealth of knowledge

Just my 2 cents guys. i followed many of you all Caws and alternate attires for years. Being this is my first new wrestling game since SVR 2009, I'm glad i followed a lot of you all work and i hope my creation with this will encourage others to do these awesome attires that may be missing in future games. 

--Wolf

Edited by Wolfstrike28
  • Like 1

Update: Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 12 has been uploaded and it's much better now too. Hashtag: Shawn Michaels, Iron-Man Match, The Showstopper.

Will post images very soon

Edited by Wolfstrike28

@DeepVoiceHunter I think almost all of his attires are on the Community creation surprisingly. the Wrestlemania 12 one was the only missing one i didn't see on there that was accurate. For him or Bret for that matter. But thank you @DeepVoiceHunter! if you like to show some in-game screenshots of shawn and post them here help yourself. If you guys like, spread the word of the creations i made.

--Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

i actually dyed shawn michaels hair from your wm attire you made and gave him the accurate hair color , i can show you a screenshot

Edited by DeepVoiceHunter
  • Like 1

Sure go ahead if you like @DeepVoiceHunter

Question, does anyone know how to edit a non-alternate undertaker retro attire where he comes down the entrance with the current undertaker pre-set? This Gentleman has done it but like never told how he does it. Anyone have a clue?

Edited by Wolfstrike28