Vanilla Game Files (SVR 2006 - WWE 2k18) PC/360

AznBlusuazn

Hello everyone.  I have uploaded the collection of vanilla game files from SVR 2006 up to WWE 2k18.  This includes the XBOX 360 and PC versions of the movies / pac / sounds folders untouched.  These are folder shares, so you can grab individual files as needed.  Hopefully this helps out with anyone looks for a previous model / object or replacing a default file if you have overwritten it.

The current games listed are :

ELIpMD.jpg

*The TNA Impact and WK models were on my hard drive from other sources -- if you provided these to me and want credit, please PM me.  Sorry I can't remember at the moment where I got them.  The rest were from my own XBOX 360 disc and the PC installs from my Steam.*

The HCTP, SVR 2006, and older games are available at Wristlock courtesy of @Auday Elyafe

The links are in my WWE 2K Mods Index -> the "Vanilla Games" tab at the bottom of the sheet.

RbCEud.jpg

Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 3
  • Yes! 1

I'm pretty new so I might be asking a really stupid question here, but does this mean that we can cherry-pick these files for direct injection into 2K18? I could, for example, replace a model I hate in this year's game with a superior one from last year's title by merely matching the pac to a pofo and moveset? No further tweaking required?

This sounds too good to be true so if I'm wrong by all means smack me down from my reverie with a steel chair.

Thank you kind Sir. Been waiting for someone to upload vanilla files especially the current gen WWE 2K games. Since my PC can't run current WWE 2K games I only bought the PS4 version. And you even included the DLC for this year's game. Kudos to you!! Now I can get the textures I need :)

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Hello everyone.  I have uploaded the collection of vanilla game files from SVR 2006 up to WWE 2k18.  This includes the XBOX 360 and PC versions of the movies / pac / sounds folders untouched.  These are folder shares, so you can grab individual files as needed.  Hopefully this helps out with anyone looks for a previous model / object or replacing a default file if you have overwritten it.

ELIpMD.jpg

*The SVR 2006, HCTP, TNA Impact, and WK models were on my hard drive from other sources -- if you provided these to me and want credit, please PM me.  Sorry I can't remember at the moment where I got them.  The rest were from my own XBOX 360 disc and the PC installs from my Steam.*

The links are in my WWE 2K Mods Index -> the "Vanilla Games" tab at the bottom of the sheet.

RbCEud.jpg

Enjoy!

This is great work @AznBlusuazn. Invaluable. Many thanks for this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Punkamania said:

@AznBlusuazn yeah not clicking that link. Next time use adfly. Im ok with you hosting links to make extra change but please use websites that arent malicious and sketchy. @Smacktalks or @pozzum should make that a rule.

The link actually is an adfly link, adfly uses multiple domains these days (probably so people can't block them with their adblocker as easily - it also pays out quite a bit more to use one of these random domains).
Note that adfly isn't really safe either, it runs more and more malicious/unsafe ads these days (depending on the region you're in), so be very careful, use malware filters, anti-malware and antivirus to check any files you download before you execute them (which is generally a good idea anyhow).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Punkamania said:

@AznBlusuazn yeah not clicking that link. Next time use adfly. Im ok with you hosting links to make extra change but please use websites that arent malicious and sketchy. @Smacktalks or @pozzum should make that a rule.

All the links are adfly generated.  All within the rules as well.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2018 at 7:19 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

ELIpMD.jpg

*The TNA Impact and WK models were on my hard drive from other sources -- if you provided these to me and want credit, please PM me.  Sorry I can't remember at the moment where I got them.  The rest were from my own XBOX 360 disc and the PC installs from my Steam.*

The HCTP, SVR 2006, and older games are available at Wristlock courtesy of @Auday Elyafe

RbCEud.jpg

Enjoy!

Your links are dead pleas reupload vania files...