On 8/14/2018 at 2:29 PM, sidkaramat said:

hi sorry for replying late. Thanks a lot for putting back Karen Q, she was really really kool. 

Looking forward to more work from you. Some of your caws seems more cooler with one face glitch. For example Kavita devi and reina very very impressive and have to say sexy ;), and face glitch was not obvious. If we place extra paint in that face image, will it resolve the issue ?

I am not complaining as i know how much hard work you put in perfecting these caws and shaping their face, i am appreciating it, just imagining if face glitch is not there, all are ready to kill :D . nice choice on textures and face shapes.

No problem @sidkaramat I'm happy you enjoy my Karen Q, Reina and Kavita caws ;)

I have uploaded last night some guyz from NXT UK and current NXT like Travis Banks, Keith Lee and Joey Janela (from CZW)

• Yes! 1

Sorry for double post, I have uploaded tonight my last caw for NXT UK : Ligero.

I hope you like it, I've tried to do my best ;)

Tag : PROGRESS INDY - NXT UK - EL LIGERO

Last show have been also uploaded and updated : NXT Chicago, England and Canada (Toronto)

See you later !

And thanks for your support !

Ben

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:02 PM, NarukamiYu said:

Good job on NXT UK roster man, enjoy all your works, can you make flash morgan and mark andrews too?

Hi @NarukamiYu thanks a lot I really appreciate it ^^

Not for the moment, I try to reinstall the game, it doesn't launch since yesterday night…. and I don't know why.

Ben