How to delete a stuck CAW?

GS1981

Hi i downloaded a CAW (Sheamus - The Bar attire) and i cant delete or edit it, if i try it throwsd me back to the games title screen, is there a way i can remove it without starting a new save?

14 hours ago, GS1981 said:

Hi i downloaded a CAW (Sheamus - The Bar attire) and i cant delete or edit it, if i try it throwsd me back to the games title screen, is there a way i can remove it without starting a new save?

If the game comes to crash you can check the integrity of the files on Steam. Normally after that, restart the pc, and restart the game in Admin mode. not by Steam.

I already have a lot of problems with the caws, a backup that never validated when you wanted to modify a caw for example. Oh and "Logos" can be the problem too. The badly downloaded logos can be "corrupt" files for the game too. The best is to remove the corrupted logos.

I hope I helped you.

Ben.

• 2 months later...

Try keeping your save file under 101 megs. actually after 94 megs it can go bad anytime , i keep on backing up while downloading community creations e.g. after 2 or 3 depending on how many images downloaded with each. Also if you delete your downloaded stuff, do go to deletion utility and spend some time deleting useless images that are not being used anywhere, and you don't see any reason to let those hang around. 

Try avoiding too many highlight reels etc and consume them quickly and delete those, also do check on image threshold which is around 700 when it starts getting corrupted more frequently.

Best regards.