Game freezes at Vs Screen when using mods (Please Help)

rnv

Tried multiple mods (Mikey Whipwreck, Bubba Ray Dudley,Hulk Hogan) every mod freezes at the Vs Screen.

I've been using WWE 2k18+ to download the mods and install/inject them, I've cleared my chunk.arc file and regenerated it and I've rebuilt my def and I still get the same result everytime. Stuck at the Vs Screen with the loading bar stuck at about a centimeter complete.

Anyone able to help me here?

Edited by rnv

• 3 months later...

@rnv hi mate, this could be because of the ch pac files of the mod's you've download, like for example ch10202 is triple H, and if you open the ch10202.pac in HXD there is a hex line in there that has to read 00010202

otherwise the game won't load the pac files properly

On 4/9/2018 at 8:34 PM, rnv said:

Tried multiple mods (Mikey Whipwreck, Bubba Ray Dudley,Hulk Hogan) every mod freezes at the Vs Screen.

I've been using WWE 2k18+ to download the mods and install/inject them, I've cleared my chunk.arc file and regenerated it and I've rebuilt my def and I still get the same result everytime. Stuck at the Vs Screen with the loading bar stuck at about a centimeter complete.

I changed Mark Henry  slot on the Yokozuna mod.
It is worked but yesterday and today not working, forzen when load tha match.
I have too this problem.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, rnv said:

Hi, have you rectified this problem ?