2580 Reader: WIP

pozzum

Download Here

Up on Github here

Wiki Link (to be updated)

SNAGHTML8affaab3.png

I This is a fairly early prototype of the reader however I won't be able to work on this for a fair few days and I wanted to get more research into the file done by the community.

Right now the tool can only interact with the "top level" containers:

unknown.png

These would be like the File Parts

5, seems to be the core physics file

27, seems to be related to hair

24 - these last 3 seem to tie the rest together.

This tool I'm expecting to have to rewrite a fair amount of before it is actually done.

I'm sure @AznBlusuazn & @hovathagod32can help start a 2580 Wiki Page.

• Like 2
  • Bliss 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Yes! 2

Here's a quick tutorial on how to create customized 2580s. Credit goes to both @pozzum and @Bannock They did all the work, I just had the free time to do a lot of testing. In this tutorial I show you how I managed to use Elias' hair animation with Wolfpac Sting's Jacket shown here:

https://streamable.com/3iufd

Tutorial: Custom 2580 Tutorial

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

• 2 weeks later...

just a heads up... after looking at other characters 2580s.. It's now apparent that hair is not always the base for a 2580 file. so, if you try to combine animations for someone who has hair in a different place other than the 1, you will not be able to do it with the tutorial that i wrote up. I haven't been able to do much more testing but we haven't figured out how to combine someone like Nash's hair with a coat/vest/etc animation. Hopefully the tool inspires people to try, because i'm at a loss on how to get it to work atm.