2K18+ Help Pls

WWF Legends Fan

I just installed 2K18+ to play Royal Rumble in other arenas but I dont know how it works? What should do here? How can I change the arena and why does it only show only 8 wrestlers here, and how to implement these setting in the game as there is no such button like "OK", "Accept" or any other. Pls Help @pozzum

Also tagging @BamBams Universe as I have seen his Royal Rumble in other arena. Kindly help I am totally new at this and cant figure out what to do.

Here is the screenshot for your ref.

https://i.imgur.com/VgBtasx.jpg

Thanks

Hi Xbox Fan :)

1.) First you edit the Rumble match in the game. You can also specify all participants there.
2.) Now you have to load the match in WWE 2K18 +
3.) Ignore the 8 men there;)
4.) set the number of the arena there. (I can not tell you the number of your desired arena you have to find out, if necessary, test different numbers.)
5.) Inject the match.
6.) Play it

• Like 1

IT WORKED! Thanks a lot @BamBams Universe for the detail steps. Thank you so much.:D

I am trying to play the RR in Your Royal Rumble 94 arena which I have downloaded from CC, this is the only arena that I have downloaded, so do you have any idea what number it might have or do I have to test different numbers?

Once again thanks bro.

Edited by XboxFan
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, XboxFan said:

IT WORKED! Thanks a lot @BamBams Universe for the detail steps. Thank you so much.:D

I am trying to play the RR in Your Royal Rumble 94 arena which I have downloaded from CC, this is the only arena that I have downloaded, so do you have any idea what number it might have or do I have to test different numbers?

Once again thanks bro.

Prepare a regular match in that arena and check what WWE2k18+ says it's ID is. Note that and then go back, create your royal rumble and use that ID for the arena.

• Like 2