WWE 2K18+ Ver: 1.2.0: Super String Editor Added

pozzum

Download Here (9.69MB, WWE 2K18+ Setup.exe version 0.1.200.0)

The download link should look like this.

unknown.png

Wiki Link (to be updated)

I wanted to finally type out all the stuff that 2k18+ does like with my other tools. Since this has so many tools within it I will be using spoilers to break things up.

SNAGHTML74230200.png

First Time Setup:

The first thing you want to do is Click Get check File this checks if the file is valid.

unknown.png

First you will have to select the game exe The program will save this location for several purposes, like setting up and installing files.

If the program does not know what version of WWE 2K18:

you have you will be presented with this submit error log button.

SNAGHTML742d2f87.png

That button will bring you to this menu:

SNAGHTML742d654d.png

Hitting the submit button will add a log to my database this log includes the following information.

Timestamp
File Name
File Date
File Version
File Description
User Description (Text Box from the menu)
File Hash (data pulled from the file)
Local Hostname (The name you give your pc)
IP Address (public facing IP)

If the program knows it is a pirated copy:

A log will be sent to my database with the following information.

Timestamp
Local Hostname (The name you give your pc)
IP Address (Public facing IP)

If it is a valid copy of 2K18 it will ask to locate the save:

unknown.png

This will usually be in your C:\Steam\userdata\[UserID]\664430 It will try to automatically locate the folder.

This is saved to backup your save if you have the option enabled.

SNAGHTML7423490b.png

Opening the Main Menu will lead you to the rest of the first time setup.

SNAGHTML744aa779.png

This is your first option.  I would suggest selecting yes unless you plan on using Perfectplex's Perfectplextra slots then you should select no.

SNAGHTML745506df.png

Next you have the option for the first time setup, If this is a reinstall of 2K18+ and you have not reinstalled 2k18 then you are likely ok to not run this setup.  If you ever need to you can rerun the setup in the options menu.

Here are all of the files that are downloaded and a quick description.

Downloaded to your 2K18 Folder:
Chunk0.arc - This empties the arc file so game files can be modded.
splash.bmp - Adds splash art made by Curbstomp City to remind that the game can take some time to load.
pac\string\win\string_win.pac - This is the super string file that allows you to have modded wrestler names.
pac\root\misc01_start.pac - This adds the default Universal attire unlocker to add more attires to the game.
--- the rest are files from the default perfectplextra slot files.
pac\profile\profile_dat.pac
pac\profile\profile_mvs.pac
pac\profile\profile_pro.pac
---

Downloaded to the Working folder: (Defaults to WWE 2K18+ in the same folder as the WWE 2K18 folder)
Generic.moveset - A generic moveset for when a wrestler doesn't have a moveset to install with.
empty.moveset - Empty moveset to help uninstall wreslters.
empty.pofo - Empty pofo to help uninstall wreslters.
2K18 Slot.Pac - This is 1 part of pac plus mapping pofos / movesets to character files.
2K18 Menu.pac - This other part of pac plus maps which pac files are loaded into the menus.

Please note that all of these files get backed up to your working folder backup folder if they replace a file.

Make sure to clear it occasionally if you need to rerun the set up a lot.

unknown.png

SNAGHTML7b6768d1.png

Updating the program.

Each time my program loads it tries to connect to my database to read if there is an update.

This process will send information from the latest update number and some patch notes.

The game internally checks the version of itself vs the version that the server sent back.

If you skip the update the program should store that skipped update and you should not get that pop up again.

If the update is required you will not be able to skip the update and the not now button will not appear

I usually make an update required when there is a game update or major downloadable update, like adding animations.

This is because older versions will no longer work correctly for some reason.

If you choose to skip an update but you wish to update your program you can select check for update in the options menu.

SNAGHTML746bf318.pngSNAGHTML746adf56.png

Main Menu is the home for all of the tools of 2k18+.

First an Explanation of what the Inject Pac Plus / Read Game Save button does.

First off the pac plus process will always check if the first time setup has ever been attempted before.  This should only occur the first time.

Next it checks to make sure that the game is loaded, if it is not it will error out if you have the pac plus pop up option on.

The next step will depend if it is injecting pac plus based on your selection in the option menu.

Injecting pac plus:

This will take the bytes from the 2K18 Slot.Pac & 2K18 Menu.pac files into the appropriate memory area and then save the pac number & pofo slot pairings to help with installs.

Reading Pac Plus:

This process reads the appropriate memory area for the pac plus bytes and then translates that into the pac & pofo slot pairings so the pofo based menus can work.

At this point if you have verified the hardy dlc and selected to move it the program will move them now.

Now the pofo moveset worker will start to read the pofo and movesets and save the following info for each wrestler:

From the Pofo:
Pac ID Number
Long Name Reference
Short Name Reference
Name With Year Referecence
Twitter Handle Reference
Unlocked byte
DLC byte
DLC Set
Female Byte

From the Moveset:
Entrance Animation Number
Championship Entrance Animation Number
Winning Animation Face Number
Winning Animation Heel Number
Champion Winning Animation Face Number
Champion Winning Animation Heel Number

Next the Caw Info Worker takes over and reads information from the caws with the following information:

CAW ID Number
Unlocked Byte
DLC Byte
Female Byte
Name String
Entrance Animation Number
Championship Entrance Animation Number
Winning Animation Face Number
Winning Animation Heel Number
Champion Winning Animation Face Number
Champion Winning Animation Heel Number

Up next is the team info which reads the my wwe teams with the following information:

(Hopefully I can find a way to add the universe information at some point, see Possible Improvements)

Team Member 1
Team Member 2
Team Member 3
Team Member 4
Team Member 5
Enter Seperately Option
Tag Animation Number
Trio Animation Number
Winning Tag Face Animation Number
Winning Tag Heel Animation Number
Championship Winning Tag Face Animation Number
Championship Winning Tag Heel Animation Number
Winning Trio Face Animation Number
Winning Trio Heel Animation Number
Championship Winning Trio Face Animation Number
Championship Winning Trio Heel Animation Number
Face / Heel Alignment
Team Name Array

Next the program reads the string file.  This reads the entire English string as long as it is uncompressed.

(I'm hoping that I can add some sort of extra reader options for other languages just for future improved support.)

This ties each string to it's reference number that it uses in game.

Now it ties the Strings to the wrestlers names in the pofo to be used in the menus.

The reason this is the last process is that we need to check if any of the pofos use the same name, if they do we add notes for which pac file is for which pofo slot.

Now the game is considered loaded into the tool.

Now we will go over the mid match modify. This menu requires a match to be currently active to open.

SNAGHTML74a8dac5.png

The Heart Icon maximizes all stats, Health Stamina Finishers Momentum and counters and keeps them maxed as long as it is checked.

The Skull does the opposite Depleting all health body part health stamina removes any finishers and stamina and removes all counters.

The way that this menu works is that the menu will read the game based on a timer in the advanced options menu.

On each of those intervals it will either read or write to the game, If a checkbox is checked it will write if not it will read from the game.

There is also an option in the advanced options for Mid Match Rumble Mode. This is due to the way the game loads royal rumbles.

If you do a 1 on 1 match the mid match modify will look like this:

SNAGHTML74bd1e35.png

However This is because 2 wrestlers are loaded in slots 1 & 2, this is not always the case in a royal rumble so the menu needs to run a little bit differently if you plan to use it for a royal rumble.

Next Is match editor which truthfully has a lot of room for improvement.  (See Hopeful Improvements)

SNAGHTML74caa3c2.pngSNAGHTML74cc7e00.png

So first off there are 2 ways to list the wrestlers either by name or by pac number, This option is in the advanced options.

Selecting by pac file is required for using the extra attire slots.. (See the additional discussion topics)

When you open the menu it will automatically read the game with the settings you have set at the time.

If you need to read any changes you've done in the game click read again.

In order to push the changes to the game you want to inject.

First let's go over the player section:

unknown.png

The active checkboxes allow you to add or remove wrestlers from matches, you can make 5 or 7 man matches with this.

The manager checkboxes allow you make wrestlers as managers, managers are usually on the same team as the person they manage.

Attire numbers go from 0 to 9, 0 being the default.  If you use an attire you don't have a pac file for it will go back to the default when loading the game.

Team numbers can be adjusted which can include making handicap matches like 6 v 2 or 2 v 2 v 2 v 2.

The player number is the controller that controls each character, you can control multiple characters or make characters uncontrolled this way.

Next we will go over match rules:

unknown.png

The Arena is the Arena Number, I have some of the information to get this to be a text based dropdown like the wrestlers soon hopefully.

Most of these options can probably be used to make the match unplayable or unwinnable, I have not extensively tested match rules.

Match Type is a numerical representation, I have a match number table floating around I think..

Cage type drop down allows for the following options.

Normal
Steel Cage
Blue Cage
Black Cage
Hell in a Cell
Elimination Chamber og
Elimination Chamber 2017

Note that the cage doesn't always change the collision consistently so some issues may arise.

Ring out is the amount of time you are allowed to be outside the ring.  0 seconds doesn't allow any exiting the ring, 1 Allows any mount of time, any other amount should be the ref's count to get back into the ring.  

Time Limit is the Time limit of the match.

Finishers is how many finishers to start with.

All other check boxes are simiple yes or no options like in game.

Elimination seems to the most inconsistent option.

Health, Momentum, Recovery are added for the sake of completeness.

Next is the downloading mods menu:

SNAGHTML752d2e61.png

When this menu is loaded it reads from my mod file database.  

This for wrestlers can include a entrance an in ring file and a pofo & moveset.

Later when entrances & titles are added they will also include a couple of files in the download.

Unfortunately the search function does nothing yet.

SNAGHTML75d5ec03.png

You can double click, select a character and click enter or select and also highlight and select the open button.

First after wrestler name, you can select a modder name or source game.

SNAGHTML75daecb6.png

These attires are each select able just like the other menus.

SNAGHTML75dba865.png

Here is a real Time Recording of me downloading the file:

(Yes I fixed where it said 2k17 isn't open)

When you download a file a log is sent to my server. this log saves the following info.

Timestamp
File ID Number (To be cross referenced)
SteamID64 (Which is 0 because I didn't include the code how to get it)
Localhost name (so I can see if there are people downloading a whole lot)

After the files are downloaded first the tool will try to select the correct attire number for additional information see the Edit Pach Files spoiler.

After the files are edited It will try to inject the pofo and moveset.  This uses the Install Pofo/Move menu so if your game is not open when you download use that menu.

Please Note: that pach files need to be loaded into the game after they are downloaded.  The tool is supposed to rebuild the def after each download, but you can also rebuild it using the options menu.

Now for the Filter option:

SNAGHTML75f8953e.png

Here you can use the left and right buttons to move modders / sources between the filtered and unfiltered lists.

Filtering certain sources or modders will reduce the amount of wrestlers or attires that show up in the download list.

Please note that new downloads are bolded and this bolding timer can be adjusted in the options menu

For the next few menus the greater and less than symbols represent arrows moving pofos by making the changes in game.

I do hope to combine these next few menus hopefully into one larger menu with tabs similar to the options menu.

Unlock manager

SNAGHTML7bb332ea.png

In this menu you can swap between wrestlers being available normally, locked, or only available as a manager.

The checkbox has 3 states, most should keep it to the checked setting which checks for wrestler pac files in a few folders.

\pac\edit\ch
\pac\ch
Settings Ch folder

Without the check it will show pofos without character models in those folders.

SNAGHTML7ba0a1ae.png

This is helpful if you want to lock any wrestlers that you deleted the file for.

Having it in the third state will show all pac files weather or not they have a pac file.

Gender management menu

SNAGHTML7ba0e0ea.png

These are the main features I wanted to cover right now I will be adding the rest of the menus broken down like this soon.

This is primarily useful for changing males to females or vice versa.

Exotico and minis are my interpretations for the additional 2 gender values that are valid from @Cave Waverider

See this wiki section for a bit more information on the additional genders.

DLC Management menu

SNAGHTML7bbd3655.png

This menu allows you to move superstars between the superstar menu and the downloaded superstar menu.

In order to remove the dlc from the downloaded menu, you must first validate the DLC individually via the options menu.

The Hardy dlc automatically resets and uses a separate process also via the options menu.

I would want to do more research if this can be used on Created Wrestlers in some capacity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

Possible / Hopeful Improvements here:

Pac Plus:

Read Universe Mode Tag Team Information

Read / Edit title information

Reading arena & perhaps an editor

Reading Custom Match Types and names?

Match Editor:

I have to do more testing on templates, it's a feature I've wanted to add but I keep ignoring.  I wanted to add to perhaps add a server implementation to submit match types, perhaps next year.

I need to add support for changing what title is on the line, I have to add a title reader and editor before this is possible.

I want to add the arena names if possible to the arena selector.

I should make sure there is a match number table and perhaps load the match names.

Download Menu:

The Search Should actually do something I can probably add that in at some point.

I want to add animations, props, and titles back but I haven't gotten around to it.

Arenas would be a super daunting task but would be really be cool.

Perhaps try and rebuild the def rebuilder to make sure it actually works after the file is downloaded.

Roster Management

I want to test if I can move the CAWs to the normal superstar menu or to the downloaded superstar menu in some way.

I'm hoping to combine the DLC management, Unlock Management and Gender management into a larger combined menu.

I also hope to intergrate a universe mode roster manager into this same tool when I can actually figure out the roster data.

String Editor

Implementing some sort of string search function - @Status™

Some additional discussion topics.

Extra Attire Slots:

Extra attire slots are made possible by pac plus.  The way that this works is that is sets extra pac files to use the same pofo and moveset of an existing pac file.

The reason this is done is because there are 669 pofo and moveset slots but a possible of 924 pac file numbers (1024 - 100 caws)

This leaves 255 pac numbers that we can use for extra attires since each slot can only have a max of 10 attires.

These attire slots are not normally added to the in game menu because it would be difficult to determine which pac number is which in game, however this is allowed by the pac plus editor. 

Pac Number Selection option for the match editor is required for the use of Extra Attire Slots.

CAW / Nameless Slots:

Caws are not actually saved in the same location as the normal wrestlers, they are in an isolated section of the memory.

An effect of this is that there are 100 memory slots for pofo and movesets that we do not have room for in the menu.

The menu can load a total of 669 pac numbers if the pac number is below 99 it jumps to the caw memory region.

If it is above 99 then is looks to the pofo & pac file pairing (see pac plus for a little bit more info)

There are 669 pofo and moveset slots however this makes 769 save-able wrestlers, when only 669 can be loaded by the menu.

Pac Plus handles this by making 100 nameless slots, these are primarily used for unpopular wrestlers or managers / npcs by default.

They can still be used by match editor

Steam Hash Test.

I had previously tooled around with trying to use steam user id's rather than computer local names for the downloads and error logs my program gets.

This consisted of reading from the game for your steamID64

If you are interested in what you steamID64 is you can use this site.

https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/

This is public even for those that have a private account like Gabe Newell.

I was advised against using this as it seemed to be doing too much so the current program does not use this process and I haven't updated any of my information since the game came out so I'd need to redo research to add this back in.

This is absolutely brilliant. I am in the process of switching from PS4 to PC so that I can take advantage of the mods each year (to cover for when WWE decide to change a wrestlers gimmick/music/hair a week before the game comes out).

I hadn't expected to find a tool that does so much of it for you, WONDERFUL. Whilst I'm waiting for my PC to arrive, is there a complete list of the mods available for download within the program somewhere?

Edited by jimmyacon

On 3/28/2018 at 9:19 AM, jimmyacon said:

This is absolutely brilliant. I am in the process of switching from PS4 to PC so that I can take advantage of the mods each year (to cover for when WWE decide to change a wrestlers gimmick/music/hair a week before the game comes out).

I hadn't expected to find a tool that does so much of it for you, WONDERFUL. Whilst I'm waiting for my PC to arrive, is there a complete list of the mods available for download within the program somewhere?

I've been meaning to upload a lot of files onto the server so it's not all that great at the current moment but I will try to add the full list into this thread when I add the featured modders.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Pozzum, 2k18+ just started giving me issues out of nowhere. It's saying it can't connect to mysqlhost?  it was working just fine and I've made no changes.

The server is currently down right now due to an internet outage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zCesaro said:

for some reason, I cant update 2k18+ and when I click the not now option the whole app goes blank except for edit string any solution? 

Yeah. Wait.

Read Pozzum's last post. The server is down.

Ok, I'm going to admit ... I'm pissed off right now!

This mod gave me a bunch of viruses!

I clicked on the "download here" link. I downloaded a file known as "installer.exe." It gave me a bunch of offers for software I didn't want. I can sort of understand that; since I'm not paying this modder for his mod, he needs to get paid somehow. Sponsorships and ads are a good substitute for direct payment.

So I decline each offer (since I assumed that I was my right), and proceeded with the installation.

Well guess what? The installer downloaded and installed all that stuff anyway! I just spent the past hour deleting and uninstalling a bunch of shit I never asked for (and for that matter, explicitly declined)!

But as if that weren't enough, I don't even so much as have WWE 2k18+! The god damned installer gave me a bunch of shit I didn't ask for, and didn't even have the god damn common courtesy to give me the one thing I did ask for!

Pozzum, if you're reading this, you had better hope I never find your real name and address. Because if I ever do, I'm suing your ass! You nearly wrecked my fucking computer!

• What? 2

4 hours ago, stebbinsd said:

Ok, I'm going to admit ... I'm pissed off right now!

This mod gave me a bunch of viruses!

I clicked on the "download here" link. I downloaded a file known as "installer.exe." It gave me a bunch of offers for software I didn't want. I can sort of understand that; since I'm not paying this modder for his mod, he needs to get paid somehow. Sponsorships and ads are a good substitute for direct payment.

So I decline each offer (since I assumed that I was my right), and proceeded with the installation.

Well guess what? The installer downloaded and installed all that stuff anyway! I just spent the past hour deleting and uninstalling a bunch of shit I never asked for (and for that matter, explicitly declined)!

But as if that weren't enough, I don't even so much as have WWE 2k18+! The god damned installer gave me a bunch of shit I didn't ask for, and didn't even have the god damn common courtesy to give me the one thing I did ask for!

Pozzum, if you're reading this, you had better hope I never find your real name and address. Because if I ever do, I'm suing your ass! You nearly wrecked my fucking computer!

Oh gosh! I hope this is not true. Pozzum has always been trustworthy and has never connected bloatware or adware on his tools. I feel so sorry for you stebbinsd, but I know Pozzum and he wouldn't do this intentionally. Maybe you downloaded the wrong file. But something might be up here. Mcafee Siteadvisor is warning me about Pozzum's download link:

uYBoTqF.png

Viewing the site report shows this:

GvYxXlF.png?1

Pozzum your download link has been found to be malicious with phishing scams!!! Seriously??? WTF! Pozzum, I think you have some explaining to do. Why are you locking your download away from us with a weird site called skamazon.com and then that site leads us to a very risky RED site called restorecosm.bid! Just give us the download link through a safe site like Mediafire, for christ sake.

I have never had this happen before with any of your tools and I am starting to think that the site you are dealing with is giving people viruses!!! Now I trust you are unaware of this I hope, since you are using a new site I have never seen you use before. I find it hard to believe that you are giving people viruses on purpose. But you definitely need to change sites because this site is BAD AF. I don't want any viruses so I am not downloading from this site. But please change to another uploading site like Mediafire and explain what is going on because this is ridiculous.

Anyways, is this version that you posted here the same that was given at your discord link? Because I have been periodically updating that one through the updater in WWE 2k18+ so luckily I won't have to download it here from that shady website you are using. So these versions are the same right? Thanks for your understanding on this issue. :)

EDIT: WTF!!! I did some research on this skamazon.com site and it is all in spanish??? It is a domain that is for sale but everything is in spanish. Huh? I don't get it. Researching the restorecosm.bid site I found out that is the site that has the Phishing scams and is the bad site. It is impersonating adf.ly. They are not affiliated with adf.ly at all. IT IS A SCAM!! Look it up. Just use adf.ly Pozzum, it is much safer. I also don't know why you are using a Spanish domain that is still for sale, weird.

I wouldn't download until the download link is checked by Pozzum and changed, since the site he is using now can have potential viruses if you visit it. Hopefully stebbinsd can restore his computer and get rid of all the bloatware and adware. I hope it really isn't your installer Pozzum, because that would suck.

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

@stebbinsd The WWE2k18+ installer file is called WWE 2k18+ Setup.exe, the current version at the time of this post is 0.1.200.0 is 9.69MB in size. The file should be clean. If you have downloaded a different file, it isn't it, don't download it and especially don't run it!

I suspect you clicked a malicious "advertisement" masked as prompt or other GUI item by adfly (skamazon is one of adfly's domains, I believe) which have been popping up more and more lately (and adfly is actually fine with malicious malware, phishing, etc. ads these days), and is the reason why I myself don't use it anymore (even though that means that any money made from links went from little to virtually none since nobody can even get close to adfly's payouts and sadly voluntary donations don't really work all that well either). 

In any case, don't click any of those ads and popups produced by adfly and especially do not run any file that is trying to be downloaded and isn't the right file name and size (I've added the file name and size next to the download link in @pozzum's top post so people can double-check). Also, scan any files with a reliable antivirus program after downloading and before you run it. Same advice goes for anything on the internet these days, by the way.

1 hour ago, Cave Waverider said:

@stebbinsd The WWE2k18+ installer file is called WWE 2k18+ Setup.exe, the current version at the time of this post is 0.1.200.0 is 9.69MB in size. The file should be clean. If you have downloaded a different file, it isn't it, don't download it and especially don't run it!

I suspect you clicked a malicious "advertisement" masked as prompt or other GUI item by adfly (skamazon is one of adfly's domains, I believe) which have been popping up more and more lately (and adfly is actually fine with malicious malware, phishing, etc. ads these days), and is the reason why I myself don't use it anymore (even though that means that any money made from links went from little to virtually none since nobody can even get close to adfly's payouts and sadly voluntary donations don't really work all that well either). 

In any case, don't click any of those ads and popups produced by adfly and especially do not run any file that is trying to be downloaded and isn't the right file name and size (I've added the file name and size next to the download link in @pozzum's top post so people can double-check). Also, scan any files with a reliable antivirus program after downloading and before you run it. Same advice goes for anything on the internet these days, by the way.

Thanks for the reply. I knew adfly was sketchy. Once it wanted me to disable my adblocker! Which is a big no no, because F that, I know there are ads out there that can give you malware without you having to download anything. But the site Pozzum is using is way worse than adfly because Mcafee tags it as a very risky RED site. So forget adfly, skamazon.com, and restorecosm.bid because they are all scams. Plus even if adfly does work there are adfly blockers in browsers now that skip adfly entirely. So it really isn't worth it. Just give us a direct link or something so that we don't get viruses and malware on accident. Because it is very easy to do, and don't tell us it is our fault that we downloaded malware or viruses. People shouldn't host downloads on websites that are malicious, period.

My advice is:

1. Make sure you have Adblock Plus:

- Firefox Quantum: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/?src=search

- Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb?hl=en-US

2. Make sure you have Privacy Badger, which blocks tracking cookies, malicious adware, and protects your internet privacy:

- Firefox Quantum: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-badger17/?src=search

- Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/privacy-badger/pkehgijcmpdhfbdbbnkijodmdjhbjlgp?hl=en-US

3. Download Mcafee Webadvisor: https://home.mcafee.com/root/landingpage.aspx?lpname=get-it-now&affid=0&culture=en-sg

This will tell you ahead of time what sites are malicious before you are exposed to them. This addon will work on both Firefox Quantum and Google Chrome.

4. Download Adf.ly skipper for Firefox Quantum or Google Chrome:

- Download Ads Link Skipper - Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ads-link-skiper/bkpeohkfimdfogdnpcnokjkbpankkmil?hl=en-GB

- Download Adf.ly Skipper - Firefox Quantum: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adfly-skipper/

Bypasses Malicious ad link providers like adfly and restorecosm.bid, keeping you and your computer safe.

5. Just like Cave Waverider said, watch what you download and before you run anything, run a malware scan on it first. I scan everything I download because of sketchy sites like adfly.

But yeah, Pozzum you should change your links to something that won't have potential viruses and adware lurking around on it. I recommend MEGA or Mediafire, they are the safest file sharing websites. Again thanks for the reply Cave Waverider, I am glad that it wasn't Pozzum's installer executable that had the bloatware, adware, and viruses on it.

But anyways, back to my original question. Is this download the same as the one that I got on the discord server? My WWE 2k18+ is at version 0.1.2.7. But Cave Waverider said the most recent version is 0.1.2.00.0.

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

On 3/30/2018 at 7:12 AM, JonasSlasher said:

hi pozzum, im using your match editor, and it seems to have a problem with caws. when i click 'inject' the caws stats becomes zero and they dont have a name anymore..

Hi pozzum, thanks a lot for the tool, year after year and all the innovation.

I've got the same problem as JonasSlasher. In last year game no problem with inject of CaW, but this year no way, i've got a caw with zero, no name and when the game begin the invisible man take the place of the Caw ???

Someone else got the problem and find a solution ?

Thanks in advance.