WWE 2K18+ Ver: 1.2.0: Super String Editor Added

pozzum

On 5/7/2018 at 2:04 PM, Cave Waverider said:

@stebbinsd The WWE2k18+ installer file is called WWE 2k18+ Setup.exe, the current version at the time of this post is 0.1.200.0 is 9.69MB in size. The file should be clean. If you have downloaded a different file, it isn't it, don't download it and especially don't run it!

I suspect you clicked a malicious "advertisement" masked as prompt or other GUI item by adfly (skamazon is one of adfly's domains, I believe) which have been popping up more and more lately (and adfly is actually fine with malicious malware, phishing, etc. ads these days), and is the reason why I myself don't use it anymore (even though that means that any money made from links went from little to virtually none since nobody can even get close to adfly's payouts and sadly voluntary donations don't really work all that well either). 

In any case, don't click any of those ads and popups produced by adfly and especially do not run any file that is trying to be downloaded and isn't the right file name and size (I've added the file name and size next to the download link in @pozzum's top post so people can double-check). Also, scan any files with a reliable antivirus program after downloading and before you run it. Same advice goes for anything on the internet these days, by the way. 

Where do I download the proper exe file? Because when I click on the download link given to me by the OP, it takes me to adfly.

59 minutes ago, stebbinsd said:

Where do I download the proper exe file? Because when I click on the download link given to me by the OP, it takes me to adfly.

Skip the ads until you get to the proper download and don't download anything else or click anything that pops up on the way. 

On 5/9/2018 at 3:38 PM, stebbinsd said:

I sent you the direct link via PM.  If anyone else have issues just send me a pm and I can send you the direct link.  The link I use is with Adfly and if there is a better ad link I'll use it because every variant I've seen is even worse.

On 5/7/2018 at 4:29 PM, Alexa Blissed Off said:

But anyways, back to my original question. Is this download the same as the one that I got on the discord server? My WWE 2k18+ is at version 0.1.2.7. But Cave Waverider said the most recent version is 0.1.2.00.0.

The download version is the last major update and when it installs it will update to the version 1.2.7 or whichever one is most recent.

Each person should only have to download the setup exe once and if you ever need the latest exe it will be in this folder:

%Appdata%\Pozzum\2K18+

• Yes! 1

19 hours ago, pozzum said:

I sent you the direct link via PM.  If anyone else have issues just send me a pm and I can send you the direct link.  The link I use is with Adfly and if there is a better ad link I'll use it because every variant I've seen is even worse.

The download version is the last major update and when it installs it will update to the version 1.2.7 or whichever one is most recent.

Each person should only have to download the setup exe once and if you ever need the latest exe it will be in this folder:

%Appdata%\Pozzum\2K18+

Thanks Pozzum! I knew your tools were safe. Just some of the screwy Adf.ly links are malicious. As long as we don't click on the popups we should be fine. Thanks for keeping your tools virus free.

Keep on rocking!! :DrewNod:

Hey, I'm relatively new to downloading mods for wwe 2k games and I'm having trouble.

Every time I open WWE 2K18, it shows the new Seth Rollins splash screen but crashes after waiting about 10 minutes.

Anything I can do to fix this?

Apologies is this is not the right place to ask; I always used to ask in the discord modding help section but I can't seem to see it with all the changes (been away for a while)

Anyway; after downloading a character from 2k18+ and deleting the ch.pac file is there a way to remove those wrestlers from the wrestler select screen? For example if I download a John Morrison mod, install it, delete it, it still appears as selectable. Is there a way to remove that? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 6:51 PM, delong212 said:

i am getting a 
Pac Plus Injection Failed
Unknown Unjection Error

and a memory read failed

Run the program with administrative, you won't get that anymore! That's what fixed it for me and I had that same issue

For some reason when I try to install AJ Lee and edit her entrance she doesn't have a model. I also can't start a match or it is stuck on an infinite loading screen. I installed AJ Lee using WWE 2k18+ and made sure to restart the game but AJ Lee still isn't showing up. Is this a glitch with the program? I am running version 1.07 of the game and I am using version 0.1.2.9 of WWE 2k18+. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I figured it out. It turns out that WWE 2K18+ selects the wrong attire slot when installing a superstar or diva for the first time. I had to set the attire to slot 0 instead of slot 1. If you have it set to slot 1 and have nothing set for slot 0 then you will have an invisible model. Now I am trying to figure out how to install new entrances since I want the original AJ Lee Entrance and Victory Animation. But for some reason it skips the entrance all together in the game.

EDIT: Nevermind. It looks like there is a glitch with Data Editor. If you set the Entrance music to No Music 0 it skips the entire entrance. You have to set the music to None 9999 in order to turn Entrance music off. Thanks for making WWE 2K18+! Everything is working perfectly now. :banana:

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome work mate.

I was able to inject the night of champions (I think) arena into the Royal Rumbles place. I just put a number at random.

Are we able to inject our custom Arenas into the Royal Rumble?

How can I find out what number my custom arenas might be?

Cheers

• 2 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 10:48 PM, ashepherd316 said:

i am getting an error and it says unable to connect to any of the specified mysql hosts please help

Hi, i just bought WWE 2K18 for that tool and I'm gettint the exact same issue, how we can fix it please ?

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2018 at 4:50 PM, ashepherd316 said:

Yeh me neither please can someone help

On 9/20/2018 at 11:26 AM, Fawuwu said:

ya i am getting the same message i tried messaging pozzum about it but still haven't gotten a response

On 9/16/2018 at 6:42 AM, Ervan said:

Hi, i just bought WWE 2K18 for that tool and I'm gettint the exact same issue, how we can fix it please ?

On 9/9/2018 at 4:48 PM, ashepherd316 said:

i am getting an error and it says unable to connect to any of the specified mysql hosts please help

You'll want WrestlePlus.  I had to move servers.  2K18 support is still being back ported in the mean time.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/70049-wrestleplus/