how do I go about installing Alternate Attires?

ihavetubes

I want to install Azn 2K18 145 HBK Slam05 which has two files. ch14502_Shawn Michaels_AznBlusuazn_Summerslam 2005 and ch14504_Shawn Michaels_AznBlusuazn_Summerslam 2005. thanks for any help.

Well in .ch14502 and .ch14504 the (0) in both are the attire slots so just change that to the next available number before you install it. Like if there are no alt attires then make it a 1 instead of the 0. Then you have to use the data editor to unlock the alternate attire slot for that character.

43 minutes ago, gracik said:

Well in .ch14502 and .ch14504 the (0) in both are the attire slots so just change that to the next available number before you install it. Like if there are no alt attires then make it a 1 instead of the 0. Then you have to use the data editor to unlock the alternate attire slot for that character.

Do I have to follow the same steps as this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixyn2DNB2Q&t=395s

6 minutes ago, ihavetubes said:

Do I have to follow the same steps as this guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixyn2DNB2Q&t=395s

I guess what I want to know if I can do everything with the date editor, or do I also need wwe2k18+

is there a way to remove the Attires from the game? because I want the attire to have a different name when selecting it. Right now it says kane. thanks for the help. Also how to you give attires names? thanks.

Edited by ihavetubes

Your in-game screenshot shows Shawn Michaels '97 (Wrestler ID 145) while you have changed the name in the Attire Unlocker for Shawn Michaels '98 (Wrestler ID 365). Those are considered two separate wrestlers by the game. The way you have it set, Shawn Michaels '98 should show the selecte Attire name properly.

You have probably used Kane's pre-assigned Slot for Shawn Michaels '97 and haven't changed the default attire names from Kane. To change that, Select Shawn Michaels '97 from the list and edit the attire names for him.

Don't forget to only save the setting to misc with the Attire Unlocker GUI while the game isn't running, or the changes won't take.

You can reinstall the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock, which will reset the attire data to default. There is a button in the Attire Unlocker GUI.

1 hour ago, kassiemt said:

What if i have twenty attire for a wrestler would i have to use to different slots and if i do how donu do it 

you can only use 10 I think