Pofo/Moveset for mods without it / installation guidelines for mods hard to install

Triadasoul

8 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

I injected 546 and 547 Beverly Brothers, but they are not in Game. CCT2018 added the Pac Files, then inject your pofos and movesets when game is running. Then going to Roster and save Aiden English Face/Heel. But there is no Blake Beverly in it.

You should unlock their slots with WWE 2k18+  - follow the instructions for them in the post.

Edited by Triadasoul

On 6/4/2018 at 2:42 AM, jakks said:

Can you take a look at the Kharma link as it points to Mr Hughes

Kharma link fixed.

Bull Nakano and The Warlord added.

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I finally decided for the first time to try fixing some of the characters that have made my game crash (Mabel was one of the biggest offenders). I'd already converted and renamed them in 2K18+ but wasn't sure why they still wouldn't work. I saw that some characters require extra steps but kind of avoided those steps because it looked like it would be kind of a pain in the ass (I'd tried Pac Editor before and couldn't really find my way around it).

Anyway I decided to just bite the bullet and follow your instructions specifically. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised but I still was: It worked! Finally, wrestlers that I've been wanting in my game forever but who would always crash my game were now finally in and playable. I'm not sure if this fix takes care of the bug where characters crash sometimes in certain arenas or not but regardless, I'm really happy to finally have some of these guys after hitting a brick wall for so long before. Thank you so much for this thread and your specific instructions in the first post.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...