Smackdown Hctp

theundertaker

when u burn ur own version of hctp with music is there ne way that i can play is with out the mod chip or flip cover?

i have a gameshark so i was wonderin if i could us that to play it

p.s. i no this isnt the forum but i didnt no where to put it

You can use slide tool & swap magic combo. Only $15 USD w/o shipping & handling.

No, you can't use your GS. I think you can for burned PSX games, though.

Wrong, this is the right forum.

One thing I did find out is that Raw 2 for X-Box, allows you to use your own music. If there was a way for Sony to create an attachable hard drive it would be possible for a future Smackdown game to do this. When I played Raw 2 I down loaded sereral old theme songs from the WWE sound tracks that I have. I was able to put Ted Dibiase's "Money, Money, Money" theme song on there as well as Undertaker's old theme. Its pretty cool. The best part is you can use that hard drive to down load any type of music from your CD's without burning anything onto the disk.

They[sony] are rumoured to be copying Xbox's 2 seperate disk readers(1 for games, 1 for movies) in PS3 and they are also rumoured to be allowing use of your own music in games in PS3.

Man, I can't wait to have my own custom radio in a GTA game...

One thing I did find out is that Raw 2 for X-Box, allows you to use your own music. If there was a way for Sony to create an attachable hard drive it would be possible for a future Smackdown game to do this.

to the best of my knowlage you can already have an attachable harddrive put on the ps2, i might be wrong but im pretty sure its possible. however games dont seem to be taking advantage of this as much as they could

Yeah the PS2 does have a harddrive that came with Final Fantasy XI. As of right now very, very few games support any HDD capabilities. But Sony didn't add any music ripping/storing capabilities to the HDD! Why? That's one of the great things about the X-Box's HD. So until Sony either does some kind of update to the PS2/HDD, you won't see any playing of your own music ingame. IMO Sony held out too long on the releasing and supporting of the HDD. I mean, come on, the X-Box was built with it as it's main supporting function (operating system). And it's size is nothing compared to the PS2's HDD. The PS2's HDD is 40 GB's worth of space, and I've heard that the X-Box's is only about 4 GB's or so. That's where the HDLoader comes in, using up some of that wasted space.

QUOTE]

to the best of my knowlage you can already have an attachable harddrive put on the ps2, i might be wrong but im pretty sure its possible. however games dont seem to be taking advantage of this as much as they could

Even if there is a current hard drive, it would be of no use on HCTP. Raw 2 actually has slots that allow for downloaded music. Unfortunately, HCTP does not. I also doubt that Smackdown VS Raw will have it either. But it would be cool if it did.