WWE 2K17 Mods for XBOX 360 Preview

black_machismo

Hi all, had a lot of time on my hands and I like the fast gameplay of WWE 2K17 for X360, and since my PC can't run current WWE 2K games and want to try modding again.I tried to make a mod using PAC Editor. Here is the preview.

Randy Orton updated Tattoo from WWE 2K18 with added his black ring. 

zjfksg.jpgdzduoi.jpg

Edited: reuploaded the pics.

Edited by debris

• black_machismo changed the title to WWE 2K17 Mods for XBOX 360 Preview

I used the PAC Editor. Only problem is that since the game's ARC file can't be updated I can only edit limited wrestlers. Also I can't edit some wrestlers because of the latest Title Update. I tried patching it but I don't know what to do next.

I am also having a hard time making mods for wrestlers with Entrance attire. I can't make them work. If only somebody could help us to have an ability to update the ARC files of this game then I would gladly make a lot of attire mods for 2K17.

Here is a preview of AJ Styles with his 2K18 attire and skin. Can't make it to work on AJ's slot because of the Title update. I tried swapping it with The Rock's file.

I have also made a Brock Lesnar attire update, will post a pic once I have made a screenshot.

2ur6rz5.jpg

amsf0k.jpg

11h8oz9.jpg

Edited by debris

Thanks, too bad I can only edit limited superstars. I really wish there is a way to update the .arc files and also edit the game with the latest title update activated. I would really like to edit this game fully.

On 3/24/2018 at 9:29 AM, black_machismo said:

Thanks, too bad I can only edit limited superstars. I really wish there is a way to update the .arc files and also edit the game with the latest title update activated. I would really like to edit this game fully.

If you can get ahold of @UndertakerWLF he's the one who figured out the run game with no arc files fix

We could do that if we have a proper tool to be able to edit the arc or other needed files of the game. Without that it's going to be a hit or a miss. If only this game has the same file structure as the past THQ WWE games.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 19/03/2018 at 12:24, black_machismo said:

Eu usei o editor do PAC. O único problema é que, como o arquivo ARC do jogo não pode ser atualizado, só posso editar lutadores limitados. Também não consigo editar alguns lutadores por causa da atualização mais recente do título. Tentei aplicar o patch, mas não sei o que fazer a seguir.

Também estou tendo dificuldade em fazer mods para lutadores com trajes de entrada. Não posso fazê-los funcionar. Se alguém pudesse nos ajudar a atualizar os arquivos ARC deste jogo, eu ficaria feliz em fazer muitos mods de vestuário para o 2K17.

Aqui está uma prévia de AJ Styles com seu traje e skin 2K18. Não é possível fazê-lo funcionar no slot de AJ por causa da atualização do título. Tentei trocá-lo pelo arquivo do The Rock.

Também fiz uma atualização de vestuário de Brock Lesnar, publicarei uma foto depois de fazer uma captura de tela.

2ur6rz5.jpg

amsf0k.jpg

11h8oz9.jpg

Dude, can you tell me how you did that step by step?

I tried a lot of times to open a X360 PAC File but i wasn't successfully

Edited by jvitorsantos05

• 1 year later...
On 15/3/2018 at 7:40, black_machismo said:

Hola a todos, tuve mucho tiempo en mis manos y me gusta la jugabilidad rápida de WWE 2K17 para X360, y dado que mi PC no puede ejecutar los juegos actuales de WWE 2K y quiero intentar modificar nuevamente, intenté hacer un mod usando PAC Editor. Aquí está la vista previa.

Randy Orton actualizó Tattoo de WWE 2K18 con su anillo negro agregado. 

zjfksg.jpgdzduoi.jpg

Editado: volvió a cargar las fotos.

Amigo, eso está increíble, has un vídeo explicando bien todo, porfa amigo

Sorry man, can't understand what you are saying. It shows up in spanish language. Also, I stopped modding this game because of the limitation. But if ever I got the time and be able to talk with @UndertakerWLF regarding the arc files. I might be able to mod this game again.

Adjusting the arc files for these games is very straight forward once you get the hang of it, I have even gone as far as removing not only the arcs but all the pac file entries from the arc as well on the PS3 version.

Thanks for replying @UndertakerWLF

I would like to try that out unfortunately I am not that good in hexing/coding/etc. I am more on texture mods.

Also, one problem I encounter with WWE 2K17 in XBox 360 is that the latest version update file has the model of some wrestlers. And I don't know how to modify those files. (AJ Styles' model is the main example for this)

I have no experience modding .xex files or how 360 backups work in general. However if you backup your data and then send me the .xex I will take a look at it for you.

When you say modify what do you mean? texture, 3d model ?

Hi @UndertakerWLF here is the link for the Xbox360 default.xex for WWE 2K17. http://www.mediafire.com/file/aw2h9px2d9rwhjm/WWE2K17_X360_xex.rar/file

Also, what I mean regarding modify is to mod the update file of the game. I tried editing the file and import the texture mod I created for AJ Styles, but whenever I transfer it into my Xbox it crashes. I know I am doing something wrong with it.

I don't know if there is a way that the game will read all the package files like DLC and game updates in the game directory, like have it all extracted in the game folder then have it read there, instead of reading other game files in different package.

BTW thanks for your time and help, really appreciate it. I hope there is a way to mod this game with ease.

No problem, 

I have edited the .XEX file for you, however as I do not have a modded XBOX360 I cannot test it to see if it works, so please backup everything before you use it, all I have done is decrypted the .XEX removes the entry for both Arc files and encrypted again.

I would suggest you boot up the game with the modded XEX and if it loads then try modding something, I usually put in a modified file 2 or 3 times the size of the original file for testing.

And again please back everything up before you do this

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jpltte1ffhs03q2/default.xex.rar/file

DLC can be tricky I think, on the PS3 I have had issues with editing the DLC, so Icurrenlty I am looking at the PS3s eboot to see how it all works together.

Hi @UndertakerWLF thanks for the file.

I tried it but unfortunately it does not work properly. The game loads but when you are going to play a match it will load forever.

I tried modding a wrestler with a higher file size and tried to check it on Superstar Threads but the game crashed.

Also, it will not work if there's a latest game update installed.

Still, Thank you so much for your help in editing the file and replying with my queries. Keep safe!