Sign in to follow this  
UltimateGrubberg

Is Disney gonna buy DC Comics?

Recommended Posts

Codes.

I would be down for Disney to own DC. They might actually do it justice. However, with monopoly laws in America, I think they would have to pass on buying it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UltimateGrubberg
5 minutes ago, Codes. said:

I would be down for Disney to own DC. They might actually do it justice. However, with monopoly laws in America, I think they would have to pass on buying it. 

They don't own WWE or TNA or GFW yet lol.  I'm with you on that DC part.  I wonder which two would they go for?  Time Warner or DC Comics? Did you know that Disney has their own 4 government powers?

Here are the 4 powers I'm talking about:

https://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20140919/29288/4-government-powers-you-didnt-know-walt-disney-world-could-use

Edited by UltimateGrubberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Codes.
6 minutes ago, UltimateGrubberg said:

They don't own WWE or TNA or GFW yet lol.  I'm with you on that DC part.  I wonder which two would they go for?  Time Warner or DC Comics? Did you know that Disney has their own 4 government powers?

Here are the 4 powers I'm talking about:

https://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20140919/29288/4-government-powers-you-didnt-know-walt-disney-world-could-use

How do those have anything to do with monopoly? I doubt Time Warner will only sell the license to DC Comics. They would probably try to sell all of their assets, including Looney Tunes, film rights to Harry Potter, Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UltimateGrubberg
1 hour ago, Codes. said:

How do those have anything to do with monopoly? I doubt Time Warner will only sell the license to DC Comics. They would probably try to sell all of their assets, including Looney Tunes, film rights to Harry Potter, Scooby Doo and Tom and Jerry.

This thread is just about what if.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HiPcavallo

What if this thread was about Monopoly?

If Disney owned DC and Monopoly, then I’d like to play as Harley Quinn.

  • Bliss 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this