Wrestling Legends - CAW Files

stlpowercat

I added this info to the support thread for Legends. But thought it might be easier to find as its own post.

Here is the link for remaining 50 CAWs for Legends.

https://mega.nz/#!g0cGEKqQ!_9ataj-FfzQfRgA6anal1veKcx4AzdSVUrvTYMuHKvI

Within the link you will find the following:

- CAW INFO files - these are the files you will need to inject into your save file using X-Packer.

- CAS files - these are the actual CAWs that need to be resigned to your Profile ID and Console ID using Horizon or LeFluffie.

- Bik2 files - these are trons for the new CAWs. Just copy them to your titantron folder in your Legends Game. If you edit the CAW entrances, you will need to reassign the tron value in X-Packer.

-MP3 files - for some reason my cd drive will not recognize audio discs. There are few themes missing from the current Mindex. To add them, you will need to burn an AUDIO CD using these MP3 files then rip them to your XBOX.

Inside the CAW INFO and CAS File folders you will see three subfolders. IN GAME, NEW, and REPLACE. IN GAME = CAWS already in the game as issued with Version 1.1 of Legends. NEW = 50 new CAWS that you need to inject/resign. REPLACE = This is Renegades CAW. I noticed that the previous version's entrance attire did not match his ring attire.

Instructions are included in the link. But if they are confusing, I recommend reviewing these threads:

I may have a few updated mods and arenas to release in the near future. But otherwise, this completes my work on Legends. Enjoy!!!!

Edited by stlpowercat
  • Like 1

The only way I know how to delete a CAW is through the game itself. I believe you can inject over an existing CAW...but I would suggest deleting it in game just to create a fresh save.

Hey another question. Is it possible to inject other CAW? From other saves? Can i change the order of the caws in my save? You know what i mean? For example Renegade is number 49. When i want to inject a caw with same number from the other save, is there way to give the other caw another number for example 52? Or is it simply injecting the info file and rename the .cas file to the new number?

If you’re using the xpacker method, I think it has to be matching slots. You have to open the save with the caw you want and extract the caw info then inject that info file into the same slot of your new save. You can always move the caw in game. So in the game you can copy renegade from 49 to 52 which then frees up 49 for a new injection.

• 2 weeks later...

I am attempting to load CAWs created in the 2k14 version and my Legends save file is getting corrupted each time. I am using Le Fluffie to Fix and Horizon to change the IDs but its not working. Tried XPacker method, tried Pur's 2K14 tool...nada, nothing. And my BrienJ tool won't log in anymore and 360haven is not helping to see why that won't work. 

To get so far and now this...anybody have any suggestions?

Resolved - solution: 360Haven had IP issues. BrienJ tool  has saved the day!

Edited by TheTerritories
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I do have a question about the latest created wrestlers to download posted on this site from months ago. I haven't been on this site much until pretty recent; I downloaded the file also  downloaded lefluffie and xpacker and I was following the steps to inject pretty much everything essentially works, but I cannot get the whole 2k14 saves file 00000001 to load on lefluffie. The whole file opens to where I can I can only get all the files in the saves to load one by one; am I doing it right or am I doing something wrong. I watched as many videos as I could. The problem comes when I open the extracted savedata file made in xpacker it does not show the listing of the wrestlers already in the gave. Maybe I need to load each file one by one from the saves? I will keep trying.

The main thing is I am not able to see the wwe2k14 file when I open it in the xpacker? I figure maybe the transition from my mod xbox to pc probably not reading the file properly? I am doing my best to go through each and every step; I'm quite new to this stuff.