Ported Entrance and Victory Animations with Breakout / Run-in - UPDATE 26th February / Modified Big Boss man entrance and winning animation with Nightstick

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

@AznBlusuazn Great work! Would you share your knowledge? How did you do that?

Trial and error with rtcs values. Found a single segment evt in 2k18 (Rock champ)  and had to edit it some to get it to work correctly, since the entrance breakout would only work if he had a title. After the edit, it works fine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported Entrance and Victory Animations with Breakout / Run-in - UPDATE 26th February / Modified Big Boss man entrance and winning animation with Nightstick

Can you add CM Punks Championship Entrance (with and without Paul Heyman) and CM Punks Money in the Bank 2011 Entrance with his sitting animation? I add it from WWE2k17+ and replaced Tatsumi Fujinamis with it but then CM Punks comes in with his MitB Entrance but the lights are not like CM Punks. 

58 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

Can you add CM Punks Championship Entrance (with and without Paul Heyman) and CM Punks Money in the Bank 2011 Entrance with his sitting animation? I add it from WWE2k17+ and replaced Tatsumi Fujinamis with it but then CM Punks comes in with his MitB Entrance but the lights are not like CM Punks. 

Hi, 

Do take note that the rtcs_step file downloaded does not add the entrances to the game. All the file does is enable breakout and Run-in on the ported 2k15 entrances. 

It also enables the opponent to exit the ring when the character enters as the second participant which prevents the issue with ported 2k15 entrances where the characters bump into each other in the ring during the in-ring entrance segment.

If you want the entrances ported, then that's a different thing entirely. You will need to realise the Tatsumi Fujinami entrance has lights which you will need to remove from the pac\evt\lights folder and add port the lights for the CM Punk entrance in its place. There is a belt glitch with his championship entrance which can't be fixed. I will check out the Paul Heyman one.

I also believe @AznBlusuazn has ported these entrances in his CM Punk mod. If not then I'll look into it. You will definitely need to decide which entrance slots you will be replacing in your game, but i'll look into it  sometime later.

1 hour ago, shenlong02 said:

silly question , can you port Fandango w/ Summer ray 2k15 entrance to 2k18 ,i found in EVT Entrance 03 ID 419

but later in 2k18 this ID got replace by Heel Emma .

Hi, the entrance can be ported. However the issue will be which entrance slot it will replace as not all spare entrance slots are enabled. Some of the slots have been allocated to other mods. I will look into it and we will take it from there.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

1 hour ago, HBK_1980 said:

2 hours ago, shenlong02 said:

silly question , can you port Fandango w/ Summer ray 2k15 entrance to 2k18 ,i found in EVT Entrance 03 ID 419

but later in 2k18 this ID got replace by Heel Emma .

I am literally porting everything from all 3 previous games in dedicated slots with all lights, pyro, etc. working.  

All the information of what is being ported is here : http://agileurbia.com/ERK4

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

John Cena 2k15 Entrance with Run-In/Breakout

45rX6H.jpg

Wonderful. Did you use a different set of rcts values ?

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Wonderful. Did you use a different set of rcts values ?

Yes.  Cena's 2k15 is a one segment entrance.  Used a modified one segment rtcs entry.

• Too Sweet 1

• 5 months later...

@squaredcirclefan Hey buddy big fan of what you do here and I would like to know if you're ever going to port Kofi Kingston's iconic 2K15 entrance or Sheamus's 2K15 iconic entrance? cause those are the only ones most people want and it amazes me that no one has done it yet hope to hear back from you til next time.

Edited by BRONXBX

16 hours ago, BRONXBX said:

@squaredcirclefan Hey buddy big fan of what you do here and I would like to know if you're ever going to port Kofi Kingston's iconic 2K15 entrance or Sheamus's 2K15 iconic entrance? cause those are the only ones most people want and it amazes me that no one has done it yet hope to hear back from you til next time.

Hi,

modders might not attempt  if the entrances haven't been requested on the forum. I have looked into the 2k15 media assets for both characters and extracted all the files. Ive finished with the trons, lights and entrance for Kingston. What I have left if his theme music and Shaemus . Should have it all done by tonight after some testing. I will also upload the model characters. I can't do any 2k18 enhancements to the character models , like facial and hair animations since its not my speciality so ill port them as is. They work in the game anyway.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Thanks man I don't really care about the models it's just that I'm making a 2K15 Kofi with animated hair and a Sheamus with textures that look more like 2K18 I just needed the entrances then again man thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...
On 2/13/2018 at 5:20 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, here are the files. Download the zip, extract it and copy the contents into the appropriate folders. The only file that will be overwritten is the rcts_step.pac file.

The entrance and victory animation files in the zip are listed below :

Finn Balor Demon champion entrance (00629.pac) You will need to modify his moveset file using Data Editor and change the championship entrance to 629 which is unused.

Seth Rollins Heel entrance (2k16 and 2k17) - shares the same ID as the current entrance (00371.pac) so I changed it's id to 00372. Select 372 in data editor for Rollins entrance.

Rollins championship victory animation (06370.pac)

The other files in the zip are for lights and effects.

Here is the download file :

https://mega.nz/#!tzISGBzA!Q8PdykCxDOB2ezlTcR5ToGbDedOkn1iWYWKQaaFqxFU 

Do let me know if there are any issues.

I've downloaded this file but it just appears as a stone cold steve austin entrance

• BlindedByTheGrace locked this topic